Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let the Rally Continue - Follow the Money

I know that I had an awesome day today with my doubts in myself & TERP being reversed. It's always great when some press release comes out & turns in your favor. I hope for the rally to continue for a couple more days at least. It'd be fantastic if it lasted until the dividends are paid on December 15th but that is wishful thinking. It would be nice to get the extra $0.35/share, though. Other than that, I bought back into NETE at $0.315. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm aware that it's pretty much a penny stock but it's still listed with the Nasdaq & has been having a heck of a rally. I normally don't buy back in after the gains I acquired on day 2 of the rally but this time around, I think I made the right choice...please work. My third big contender today was CBAY. I had hunch, what can I say? I bought in this morning at $1.36. What a great day!

I did cut my losses on DUST with much dismay.  It just doesn't look like it's going shape up just yet. I bought in last week at $20.35 & had to take the loss at $17.98. I was happy a friend who follows this position told me that it lost it's support at $18 via messenger while I was doing laundry. Also, I'm doubting my convictions on ISR & the chart isn't showing me a reason to hold. I set a stop loss at $1.18. If it sells tomorrow, I will be able to get the money into something more lucrative. Perhaps, I will get back into DIS with it.

Next, my stock group on Facebook killed it today, too with positions in ASTI, ATV, CLNT, CNET, FOMX, GIGA & others. I am happy our team is finally pulling it together so well. I know a lot of these shares are kind of low end but they all did great today & percentages are really the only thing that matter to me. Trust me, I can't wait to play KMI (& other stocks) again but it's chart is still heading downwards & I kind of promised myself not to jump in another downtrend, if I can help it. Either way, I'll be back into some of the fancier stocks soon. It's hard to deny these biotech's when they are hot.

Enough about me, here's today's list:

Form 3's: HTBX, CUI, FSS (2), FDEF, BBLU, ACW, KFY, KBIO (2), GBL (2), TNGO (2), FUEL, GLBL & BKD

13D's: PRPH (+), CRESY (-), SNTA (+), TGX, AUCL, SUP (-), HT, ALTV, AMTD (-), LLEX (+), XNCR (+), DISH (2) (+), ADSK (-), XCOM (2), IRBT (+) & SATS (2)

13G's: WMB (-) & KFY (2)

Form 4's (Insider Buys): REGI, LC, OPK, GSAT, CRVW, CTXS (2), NANX, MNK (5), KHI, SHEN (2), ERI, GROW (5), CTIB, LFVN, SPKE, NWE, TIPT, BBLU (4), BVSN, CNIG (8), FLKS, ADGE (6), OLN, FMBM, ACTG, EBMT, HRBL, ASNB, FMO, LOV, TSN, IROQ, BSF, EGN (12), MCBK (2), NFJ, UFCS, NHI, FBRC, ICTV, NNUTU, ACAS, MJCO, OAK, ADXS (5), COO, EXXI (4), CCD, EFCT, WFM, PENC, GER, LTNC, CTRV, USDP (2), TACO (4), MKGI, NWIN, BGFV, CLMS, EBAY, RICE, PIR (11), EVOL (2), LLEX, SN, BKSC, WAIR, TNGO (3), NMIH, HUBS (2), AGFS, NNBR, GBL, PEYE, REN, ARCW, HART (2), MXPT, DPDW, CPSS, KODK (2). CWGL, MARK, PENN & ARES (2)

Form 4's (Insider Acquirement for $0): CUI, CTSH (2), CMPR (2), FDEF, WFM (9), PCCC (2), HTZ (9), ESES (3), CJJD (5), MHGC, COO, NDSN (8), PLCN (7), LPAD, LYV, THC, GEVO (8), WERN (4), LEN (2), GOOG & TWTR

Form 4's (Insider Sales): RSTI (3), UVV (2), BDX, IQNT (3), BHB, CTSH (2), IOSP, JOUT, CMPR (2), FUL, VLGEA, CFFI (2), XOM (13), RDI, DCI (2), BLMT, CLSN, KOP, EGBN, REPH, OHI, PWR, NFBK, TDC (6), IMN (2), ATRO, PNR (2), UNTY, PCCC (4), HCKT, CAC, PGND, IQNT, OZRK, NBIX, DVN (7), INTU, PII, IMGN (2), PG, SHAK, UFCS, PRTA, PAYX, IR, ACAS, AMTD, BLK, PN, CBM, ZION (2), HBCP, GGP, DW (3), LNC, IIIN, ADXS (5), RLJ (4), DWRE, WVVI, SFBS, AOS, LPX, WM (2), WWWW, CRY, CLRB, BRCM, AL, PFPT, NDSN (8), JIVE (2), JPEP, PEGI (4), CARB (2), DPLO, SHAK, ZBK, AAL, DY, SQBG, GOOG, STL, MGT, OMED, ARDX, ORIT, SIBC (10), WAL, ELLY, YHOO (4), MWA (8), ANET, LMAT, BHLB, PENN (2), PLNR (7), VSAT, EPAY, HRG (3), WDAY, BNFT, JCOM, FRED, VRTU (2), SP, GEVO (8), MPWR, MDLZ, PCTY, ABCD, CVCO, ATRA, MARK, CSRA, EW, PMBC, AHS, LC, JMBA, NEWR (2), WERN (9), CNC, BDGE, DMRC, WMT, TRUP, FNGN, SKYW, TWTR, AVB (2), STML, PDCE, COST, CAA, CSCD, LION & NMBL

Form 4's (Insider Disposal for $0): NGL, MORN, PLKI, CATY, UNF (3), BNFT, BLK (2), ZION, PGI, GK, MKTX, CAH, COO, FBIZ, COHU, NTGR & TWTR

I'm not sure if you noticed but yesterday, I added a new feature that I can continue on the days where there aren't a heavy level of insider trades. Sometimes, shares are acquired or disposed via Form 4 in different circumstances such as when the Board of Directors is repositioned, or for holiday bonuses. Perhaps even for diversions like in the cases of GOOG or TWTR today who both had their founders selling shares. Hopefully, this feature is useful to you. As always, please conduct your own due diligence before embarking or disposing of any of your own investments or trades.

That being said, the Form 3's interested me the most today for multiple reasons. One reason was that we see KBIO back up there with 2 Form 3's filed. Interestingly, no shares were listed on the forms. Possibly, they were just filed to issue the new directors. I honestly do not know. Then when looking through my CFO's, Form 3's were filed for the CFO's of BKD, FUEL, ACW & HTBX which is something that I find interesting when I'm following the money. Finally, that TNGO stock that I was holding for a $2+/share gain had more Form 3's today. I need to take another look at that one. Apparently, I sold to early as it went up again today.

As for the Form 4 insider buys, our top monetary purchase goes to CTXS again for just over $2 million worth of shares. I did find it interesting to see PIR with 11 insider buys again after all of those buys yesterday. This is another one that I will need to review tonight after I get my daughter to bed.  The CFO's buying today work for: APXS, MARK, MCBK, EGN & GROW.

Finally, the Form 4 sales today had TWTR leading the pack with over $46 million worth of shares sold. I've heard Evan Williams is more involved with a new endeavour nowadays. Maybe that's why he's selling...who knows? Next comes GOOG again with Brin Sergey selling off over another $25 million worth of his shares. I'm telling you, he's been selling forever. I wonder what he is up to. Finally, WDAY took third with just over $12.5 million worth of shares sold off. The CFO's selling today work for the following companies: HRG, AOS, PDCE, ESES, IIIN, CRY, CFFI, SFBS, GEVO, ATRA, BNFT, LION, WERN, VRTU, PLNR, PCTY, YHOO, MWA, SIBC, DW, SQBG, CARB, NDSN, RLJ, BLK, PCCC, TDC, BLMR & JOUT.

This is where I leave you tonight. Sorry Charles, but what we were looking for didn't cross the wires today (doesn't mean the forms weren't filled out today, though). Hopefully, tomorrow is another profitable day on the market for everyone.

GLTA






No comments:

Post a Comment