Wednesday, December 2, 2015

And I Forgot About Yellen

I never would have sold off the DUST I was holding yesterday if I had remembered that Yellen was speaking today. Oh well. No harm, no foul. It's not bad taking money out of risky ETF's & holding it aside as just cash for the time being. As of now, Asian markets appear to be down & metals are sliding down after Yellen's remarks today. U.S. futures are still uncertain & waffling as they will likely continue to be through the night. Today's act of evil that took place in Southern California deserves both prayers & awareness. They haven't pinned why this merciless act occurred but they have ruled out terrorism. I do believe that terrorism is lurking nowadays & we all need to be aware. It's disturbing that these shootings continue to occur worldwide. Please stay peaceful but on guard.

Here's where I like to spin off into my personal trades for the day which were very light as my toddler was still sick & my focus was on her...hence the late posting. Today I held TERP while holding my breath. I still think it's going be a winner & I'm up over a dollar a share. I also held CBAY while holding my breath as well. Phew...it ended up down $0.02 but I'm still up over 20%. I too, have faith that this will be rising with a green market day. Finally, I went out on a limb & bought ASTI, QCOM & VHC. I'm up on all three as of now. ISR sold from my account based on that stop loss I set yesterday but that is likely a blessing because the chart looks like it's headed downhill. ASTI was kind of one that I was eyeing based on a friend's suggestion but QCOM & VHC were both one's I began to watch based on these insiders I track. I'm still looking to re-enter DIS but awaiting the chart to settle more. They did release that their dividend will be $0.76 for owners in before Christmas Eve today, though.

Okay, here were the insiders that I did track today:

Form 3's: CHMA (2), ORA, FRSH, NPK, REPH, ESL, AUBN, OSTK, AEGR, IDRA, GDEF (4), VMEM, KWR, PCTI, K, NDSN (2), RGR, CCC, BERY, AVA, DISH (2), DNAI, VG, ALOG, FIS, OREX, GLBL, SATS, HTGM, TERP & JOY (3)

13D's: WWVY, NAME, ASCMA, GOMO, AVID, HCHC, WLB, NCT, PEYE, FVE, SDPI, QTS, EDGE, HCOM, NL, CIX, VHI, VIVMF, KRO, BMBM, KCG, CA, NETE, GSM, FSFR, FSC, TERP, CHH, EQFN, ALTV & PGTI

13G's: REMI & CIFC

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AYR, GSAT, PGLC, DXLG (2), MNK, UFCS, VHC, ENBL, STON, XCO, EGN, RIT (2), PLPC (8), YCB, FMBH, RGCO (9), ENLV, KNX (4), WAYN, KFS (3), REMI, SBRA (2), ADGE (10), SSFN (2), IRMD, CMO, LLY (12), ACTG, BKH (8), EVBS, TROW, CLMS, T (10), SPKE, YCB, OZRK, PGZ, ESXB, CERU, ENSV, ABC, BZE, EPD, MON, DDD (3), CLIR, GEO, NANX, FCNCIX (2), IT (3), IHT, NWIN, HCOM, SAVE, GPC (6), TDW, SHLD, TWOU, CBPX, IBTX, EVOL, ARAY, MMMB, WAIR, EPD, BZC, RUSHA, ASPN, ARES, RUSHB, EUSP, BNIT, KLXI (2), DD (4), BTN, TYG, UEC, PRGX, REN, EL, SSRG, BVSN, PDVW, SSI, IMUC, MAC (2), NTG, CCD, EFCT, AMG, MERC, HPE & SPWH

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): DW (2), THO, ZAIS, XBIT, SSRG (3), AAT (4), FMC, CI (10), SHBI, SBRA (8), YCB (10), TSN (26), HP (7), AUBN, GNCMA, APD (12), T, NG (9), ETR (11), IL (3), CLB, GWR (5), JLL (7), USAT, BPMC (2), ACN, VEEV (2), KWR, ADT (6), AAVL, CIR, PSXP, EXAC (3), CIDM (5), V (2), NDSN, OMED (2), ARAY (5), CTXS, IBM, RTN, SHLD, LNKD, SSTK, PF, DWSN (4), WEYS (2), HVT (3), CSC (16), CSRA (11), HZNP, GPRO (3), SUN, FIS, SHAK, ADSK & CUDA

Form 4's (Insider Sales): DRE, CASS, SHW, DW (4), UFC, EQFN, HIBB, PRGO, BDX, KMT, THO, UNF, MTD, GALT, CCOI, VIVO, MMS, PLPC (8), RSTI (5), SNI, WVVI, KELYA, USM, BCR, UNF, PRXL, EGOV, UDR, HMHC (2), JBL (2), YRCW, CB, KNX (4), DE, LFUS, ISBC, BANR, CSCD, TSC, SMSI (2), AOS, SBRA, TRUE, SSNC, DGAS (3), SSFN, RE, IRMD, PG, CPF, TSN (8), ALE, KEM (2), TYL (2), GNCMA (10), FLIC, EXAR (2), LEA (2), PDFS (3), FLWS, DERM, EBTC, CCMP (10), XCRA, LCUT, APD (4), SON, PPBI, PBIB, STR, AMWD, SFNC (2), PNY, CCF, AMRK (2), IL (3), CLH, PCLN, CLB, DFT (3), CHRS (2), TCRD, UTHR, FN, CALD (3), LOGM, OLED, JLL (2), MTSI, ORIT, BSX (2), RARE, AGIO, SHOO, EL, COMM (2), TNDM, QRVO, CCBG, QTS, ADBE, GSB, FARM (3), CAH, RWR, LHCG (3), PLAB, WCIC, CNTY, HBCP, NUAN, MMSI (2), KFRC (2), DCT, GT, PRTO, RF, LMNX, WG, MPO, DPLE, DWRE (4), SCAI, SUP, ADT (6), ACET (2), VEEV, FTNT, PFNX (2), MNK (2), TKR, GVA, ZMTP, IMPV, GPC (6), EGRX, RSPP, ARAY (4), FICO, MSCI, PGND, V (2), BCOV, TACT, ICE, CTXS, EXAC, SAAS, BBY, INRD, RGS, ALSN, MRTN, MCI, ARE, IBOC, DNRG, OPHT, GTT, BRX, CVT, SPOK, AMC (2), EPAM, DVN (7), SMTC, TTS, NHTC, PFG, IDXX (2), IBM, AON (2), SNI, KOS, ASCMA, RTN, SP, LNKD, ELLI, WERN, BLL, GME, KLAC, HRTG, OZRK, ACE, MTB (2), BEN (3), RBC, PMCS (4), ALDR, NVRO (2), UEIC, TIVO, ALKS (4), VRTS, NLSN, HVT (3), FB, HXL, HZNP, SCOR, RWC, CRM (2), ADRO (2), GPRO, SATS, NTGR, EBAY, BLDR, URI, ATEN, MATR (6), GSBC, HA (2), RKDA, MITK (2), SMLR, CLIR, ISIS, CSC (8), MCK, SHAK (2), W (2), ESIO, PARR, GSB, FRED, ADSK, ASGN, LSCC, RMAX (2), BCEI, STNR (9), DXCM, NEWR, TWTR (3), MAC (2), EA, CDW (2), VCRA, OSIS, HUBS (5), LBTYA, AXE, CTO, MBFI, HEAR, XLNX (3), SYMC, POZN, ENV, ZEN & CUDA

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): PPG, RJF, XBIT, PFE, FMC (2), KR, TSN, AUBN, TROW, BOJZ, FITB, OFC (2), VEEV (2), CIR, EXAC, MS, FBIT, VMI, XELB, WEYS (2), HVT (3), GPRO, BE, WAL & DNRG

So yesterday I made mention that I likely wouldn't separate the Form 4's that were filed for a monetary value versus $0 value to you unless it was a slow day. Well today's the exception. It was an extremely busy day for the forms being filed but I still segregated so that you could see what was going on. I might not always be able to produce this result but hopefully it helps someone out there reading this tonight.

I'm going begin my insights tonight with the Form 3's as I was ecstatic to see TERP cross the wires again way late in after hours. I was also happy for friends of mine whom are invested in VMEM & IDRA. I hope these help you guys out. I thought it was interesting to see four more Form 3's filed for GDEF (a Global Defense stock that I've still yet to research but I know it's an OTC). Also, prior to today's shooting, RGR crossed the wires again. The last time it crossed was a couple weeks ago. The CFO's that I saw filing Form 3's today filed to become insiders for: TERP, GLBL, ALOG, KWR & GDEF. The Form 3 list is becoming the most interesting list I track but that may be because it's shorter & easier to digest than the Form 4's I spew out.

As for the 13D's & G's, I barely caught any of the G's but that could've been my lack of observation. Tonight I'm not listing the increases nor decreases though I do have most of them on my notes. If these are stocks you are interested in, I shall let you create your own homework project of them. I was interested to see TERP & NETE both hit this list today for personal reasons but I will leave it at that.

When scrutinizing the Form 4's, I have many notes. The first note is that lately, the monetary values of the insider buys has been far less than the sales. This does not always ring true but has for the past week or so. The largest monetary purchase into a company via Form 4 was for EPD with just over $3 million worth of shares purchased followed by HCOM with just under $2.5 million worth of shares purchased. The only CFO's I caught buying here worked for: LFS. REM. UEC. ARAY, GPC, IT, T, RGCO & KNX. The CFO's acquiring shares for $0 via Form 4 work for: SSRG, SBRA, YCB, TSN & AAT. On the contradictory stocks I caught, I saw that the buys in PLPC, KNX & GPC outweighed their sales.

After reviewing today's Form 4 sales list, I was exhausted. There were really too many to nit-pick upon.  I will generalize here for you as well. CDW was the largest monetary sell off filing sales worth $352,400,000 worth of shares dropped by insiders. This was followed by QTS with just under $105 million worth of shares sold & MSCI with just under $45.5 million worth of shares sold by insiders. There were quite a few CFO's selling today which worked for: SMTC, PMCS, NEWR, STNR, RMAX, BEN, KLAC, BLDR, SMTC, OPHT, FARM, MRTN, CCMP, CSC, MBFI, DE, SSNC, TSN, IIIN, TACT, ELLI, KOW, ARAY, BCOV, RSPP, MNK, FTNT, DWRE, CALD, DFT, XCRA, PDFS, KEM, TYL & SBRA. A couple of insider sales that outweighed the buys were UFCS & IRMD but I stopped tracking that early because I was busy today.

I always like to point out that these insider transactions are usually most noteworthy when approaching or just exiting their earnings reports. I also encourage you again to pay attention to the one's that we see repeatedly making the lists. The insiders know more than we do so it's worth following what they are up to if you are invested in their stock or looking to trade it.

Hopefully, I soon update this blog format into something that I can be more proud of but as of recently, I just hadn't had the time. I do hope that someone out there finds this information helpful. I track it for myself & began this blog to help others to consolidate these transactions so that we may all benefit from the knowledge or awareness of them. Please do your own homework but let's all try to make money together.

GLTA


No comments:

Post a Comment