Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Is All the Buying & Selling Tapering for Now?

I was absent today. I made the mistake of selling TERP a tad too early but oh well. I profited, regardless. Out of my own fear of the market conditions, I sold my short position in NETE for a small profit & then sold ASTI on a stop-loss while skiing with a minor loss. I'm mostly out of the stocks I was holding before & now ready to play the game & take my chance making money on things like TVIX, UVXY, DWTI, DUST, LABD, SQQQ, TZA, etc. I haven't picked which play I'll make tomorrow but I'll figure that out after publishing this.  Though I was gone most of the day, here were the insider transactions I gathered after I got home:

Form 3's: ECPN, FDEF, SERV, LXU, TGT, UGI (2), ICAD, DCI, ARE, ESCA, UTGN, CR, TAP, O (4), FELP, PSTG, BLOX, CSRA (14), OSIS, TSLA, HMTV & IMN

13D's: MWE, EMKR & GLF

13G's: ACOR (+) (2), FIVE (+), OSIS (+), TASR (+), INDV (+), HAVT (+), RLMDD, FELP (-), IMBK (+) & TKF (+)

Form 4's (Insider Purchases): AYR, ADMA, OXYS, CDI, SHOS, AVS (4), LYTS, CRBP (2), YCB, DNP, SXL, RVLT, OHAI (4), BZC, AAP, DCO, TIPT, MMLP (2), TRER, PULB, BMTC, ADGE (8), BOFI, IRSB, BKSC (4), LOV, OKC, TWMC, JCS, ARL, EMG, SSI (6), BOOM, FDNH, AWF, BLUE, IRMD, DM, WPC, AMTD, CVA (2), NYCB, FSP, STKL, TRCB (2), NEO, USDP, JBLU, LOB, JASN, EVBS, EMKR, IMI, PNNT, TTOO, MEEC, FBIO, SRNE, COO, WPT, CLMS, KRO, PGTI, EVOL, SSRG, IBTX (3), ICAD, NMIH (2), CNBKA, AMRC (2), SM, TWER, YUME, REN, GES, EVRI, SBRA, HNRG, QSII, FELP, PSTG, JCAP, JMP, SLRC, LNG, CQP, MLVF, LE, TWER, SHLD, AAP, NJMC, IMN, AMAT (2), LXRP, HIFR, FUND, CORR, ONVI, LTNC, ARDC, RNR & WPZ

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): HTLD, FLXS (8), AAP, FDEF, TA (6), NFG, AFL, MSA, CY, NTG, ZLTQ, ETP (6), NTWK, TRCO (5), TTC, SGMO (5), SERV, HBI (18), GOOG (2), ESCA, FIT (3), DCI, ARE, FCX (2), HZNP (2), AVGO (3), UGI, JOY (9), FSL (12), JNPR, PEGA (4), LITE (2), CQP, FAF, SGMS, AMAT (6), FICO (8) & MW

Form 4's (Insider Sales): UFPI, INTL, ROYE, TMK, APH, DPS, EV, VLGEA, IBOC, SEIC, INCR (3), NNN, PGI (11), CSCD, DLTR, COL, PB, CPSI, JMF, CTSH (2), ICUI (2), SSNC, JCI (4), EYES, PNW, PLPC (7), KR (3), GILD, ORMP, BKSC (2), GADX, HAL (12), TSN, WAT, AFL, GNCMA, EBTC, PANW, ESRX, IRMD (2), MANH, ACET, AMRK (2), TCPI, VECO, MLNX (2), ZLTQ, AFG, AMTD, CVT (2), ABC, AGN, MCBK, BLDR, UFPT, INCY, ANET, LC, EQIX, RNET, PMCS, OFG, BDX, TTC (2), SGMO (5), DWRE, RRC, PLUS, SNTA, CCF, CRZO (2), CRK, CSGP, MEEC, IPAR, CAMP, THS, RNR, LII, RDEN, NXTM, ESCA, GOOG (2), FIT (3), HBI (2), NVRO, RP (2), TTWO, MYGN, DKL, HZNP (2), USLM, ADMS, JIVE, BOKF, FB, JOY (7), DWA, PNRA, PLAY, MDBX (2), PYDS, SFG, SKUL, WDC, HNRG, JNPR, PEGA (4), TSI, QVCA. HFWA, MGPI, CRM, NEWR (2), SP, SHAK (4), CQP, JCOM, ZAYO, SBUX, GVA, SGMS, DXCM, FLEX, RLYP (2), VPRB, JAZZ, FICO (8), IMN, W (4), PFPT, AMAT, WEYS, CLX, CTR, RNR & LVNTA

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): HTLD, IBOC (2), SYKE, CKEC, ISSI (10), FSL, FMCB, RDNT (2), RTEC, ACXM (2), MSA, FSL (26), SJW, NTCT, CFR, ATRC, FII, DVD, DWRE, MEEC, MXIM, SNA, ACGL, FB, AIV, JEC, LGND, NEWR, ZN, FAF & WDY (2)

With all of the other things that I have going on in my life, the light days like today make things a little easier on me but they also come off as bizarre. Are the end of year taxes impeding the insider transactions as we enter the holiday season? Or maybe it's the almost certain rate hike that we'll see December 16th? I'm really not sure why today was extra slow for these transactions but I am appreciative.

My notes tonight short & sweet like our list. Let's just leave it at my basic spheel beginning with the insider buys. Today's largest of the buy list went to PSTG with $17,608,936 worth of shares purchased followed by LE with almost $7 millions & SHLD with just over $5 million worth of shares purchased. I always like seeing SHLD doing purchasing because it usually leads me to a quick swing trade. As for the CFO's buy, BMTC, LNG, ONVI & BLSC were the only purchased today. LNG has been one to follow because of the legendary Carl Icahn's recent investment. Other than that, I don't have much asides....wouldn't it be nice to sell you GOOG, FIT or HZNP shares at full price & acquire them back for free?

On my sale list, I have SSNC as the largest monetary drop of stocks selling $17,426,751 worth of shares followed by GILD with just over $10 million & SHAK with nearly $9 million worth of shares dumped. The only CFO's I found selling today work for: CAMP, RP, INCR, OFG & APH....I like to follow the money & the CFO's do, too. I believe HAL had the most actual insider sellers today with 12 insiders selling though it didn't make the top 3. Please do keep in mind that HAL has been having insider sales for many days now.

Okay, time for my own personal homework. The market is getting fierce so be careful out there & do realize that if you have companies in green on these red days, there's probably a good reason to hold that company a little long. Anyhow, best of luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment