Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Started Late, the List is Quasi-Short & the Buy Side is Stronger than Normal Along with the Holiday Shoppers

So again, I personally didn't do much today. I set up buy orders on TVIX & GLBL & obtained them both. I skied with kids all day so I didn't really check my account or anything. After I got back home, I saw how TERP killed it. Oh well, I took profits & cheers to others doing the same. I'm hopeful that GLBL can pull a TERP & based on after hour action I saw alone, GLBL & SUNE (TERP affiliates) both began their run up. I'm curious as to what tomorrow brings. The only regret I may have from today was picking TVIX over DUST for my hedging play. I saw DUST down 2% in the $15's & only viewed the daily chart when making TVIX my choice. We shall see what tomorrow brings. I wonder if we'll see a Friday sell off or if everyone is already sitting the bench like me.  Either way, here's the list of insiders that I gathered this evening:

Form 3's CCO, BV, CSRA, GTS, VTVT, GPS, VAG, SSFN, TAX, CYH, ADP, KERX, COG, WLB, WMLP, KFY, ARTM (2), BKKN, EZPW, RAX, NOG, CIVI, PHM (2), NHLD (2) & ITRI

13D's: LBMH, MRKT, SUPN, NHLD, CSU, BZC & ARTX

13G's: HFXI (-), QGTA (+), NCOM (+), QED (+), QLS (+), FIS (+), TERP (+), GLBL (+), BEL, MHLD, RH, EGAN (+) & NSIT

Form 4's (Insider Buys): SQBG, PTLA, AYR, PSEC (3), OPK, CDOM, EPRS, GSAT, RVLT, MKTY, PGIC, RNST, LFUS (6), EGDW, PEBO, RIT, CRBP, TJX, OHAI (5), TTO, BZC, FSP, MENT,CDI (2), ORM, BOFI, CNBKA (2), MCBK, ADGE (7), CCNE, FMNB (2), ANCB (9), ACET (2), VICR, XCO, CPE, PULB, MDU, HRL, CHSCP, FCNCA (2), MHLD, PAH, AXDX, CVC, AJX, NWHM (2), NRG, EVOL (2), NMIH, ARTW, IBTX, LNG, EXAM, SQNM, BNED, PWX, SKY (2), WPT (2), BDGE, SPB, HCAP, EZPM, DYN, NSEC, SLRC, CEQP (2), FFIC, ERN, THG, SHLD, SYRG, JCS, AR, RCKY, MUX, TWER, KSU, NOT, JCAP, AMRH, TYG, TPZ, CXW, PSTG, USAG, SYY (3), SHOS, CELP (3), NNUTU (2), CCO, CCD, CHSCO, EXAM, EFCT, CUBN, TTP, SRNE & RTRX

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): PG(7), CVGI (9), NLSN (17), LLNW, WDFC (9), TRVN, DE (9), SHW, SNPS (4), EPAY, VPIG, FLWS (3), VVI, CB, MC (3), VNTV, AAT, EL, PTN (8), SGI (2), CLCT (6), BV, SGI (2), LITE, HZNP (2), EMG, HOLX (2), HUBB (5), DHX, GNRT (4), KFY, CR, VEEV, LNKD, RICE (3), NRX, WEYS, SBUX, ILMN (9), MWWW (3) & VIAV (4)

Form 4's (Insider Selling): HIBB, TYL (2), UNTY, KELYA, QNTO, HAL (10), VLGEA, CSCD, FANG (2), NGHC, TSN, AFG, TPHS, DE (5), RJF, ORMP, VIVO, SHW, IBOC, AFL, SNPS (4), SWK (19), SAAS, HRL, VVI, ASBI, AMSWA (3), AMWD, AROW, SABR, HGTC (2), FIVN, TRR, SCT (4), WIFI, VNTV (2), GT, SFNC, KPTI, FXEN (9), OFG, EL, PLAV, SIGI, GCO, FNFG, CVT (3), FARM, PE, SCV, PMCS (2), HCSG, LINC (3), VABK, AIZ, ZMTP, CPB, LH, NATL, UTHR (2), COTY, HZNP (3), EMG, GHDX, XEC, LNC, INOV, WPC, RATE, FOSL, GNRT (4), BHBK (3), UFPT, CR, WTR, ADT, SMTC, TRUP, VEEV, MG, USNA (2), HEAR, ICE, NHTC, WY, AMBA, TTC, EA, GNMK (5), HUBS, LMAT, SHAK, SYRG, CNTY (2), CI, AR, IRMD, LNKD, COST, SKUL, OXY, CRVL, NWN, ANET, ICUI, SWKS, SBUX, MINI, ILMN, RDNT, ERI, MWWW, ABAX, MITK, HDP (2), ONVI, DXCM, VIAV, CPHD (2), RDI, ZAYO (2), PATK, BFS, RTRX, WOFA, BRKS, ZMTP, NATL, TAUG, BANC & HCP

Form 4's (Insider Disposal for $0): SEIC, SPE, SNPS, SHW, SSP, CB, UFI, PPS, FITB, VNTV, BURL, CVC, AAT, BBT, MVC, EL, VABK, AIZ, EGP, SHEN, TTC, RICE, SBUX, EQIX, DWA & DHX

Realistically, the buys were heavier than normal. Perhaps, there were almost as many insiders buying today compared to selling. 'Tis the season? Either way by just reviewing the beginning, I liked seeing TERP & GLBL. I'm curious about Blackrock's play on Restoration Hardware (RH) but I haven't read it yet. I'm also believing that seeing NHLD in multiple categories is going make me do some studying on it.

Since I wasn't live on my trading today, my Form 4 insights are mundane. The largest monetary investment into a company went to SYY today with insiders nabbing up $50,246,278 worth of shares. The second largest was into CVC for nearly $33 million & third was CCO for just over $22 million worth of shares purchased. I only saw two CFO's buying today who work for OPK & PSEC.

Lastly, the largest monetary drop in shares today goes to VNTV for dropping $691,065,169 worth of their shares. The second largest was decreasement by an insider was of just over $16 million worth of shares of TSN. Then, just over $10 million worth of share of SBUX was sold by insiders took number three. The handful of CFO's I noticed selling work for: AMSWA, OFG, PMCS, HCSG, VEEV, LMAT & LNKD.

I honestly need to do some of my own homework before speculating on Thursday's insider action. I also need to figure out for my plan for heading into the FED meeting. I hope that you are doing the same.

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment