Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Another Day in the Life - Merry Christmas

I apologize for my absence lately but I've been working out my trades based on stop losses because I've been doing my passion job of teaching skiing. I'm off for the next 4 days but them back on until 2016 so likely will be stagnant until January. I hope you are all surviving the holiday season & the quasi-Santa Rally.

Either way, here's what I've done: skied amazing powder, felt super accomplished improving people's skiing while they have a stellar time, successfully sold out of GLBL on a stop loss at $5.65, baked cookies, cleaned my house, prepped for a Christmas dinner party, sold most of my CBAY between $1.75-1.85, bought SQBG & have already gained over $1/share, getting excited for my ski down torchlight parade tomorrow night (Christmas Eve) with flares, get excited for houseguests, wrapping presents, dealing with watering the tree, etc, etc, etc. Enough about me, here is the the insider trading I gathered after the markets closed today:

Form 3's: AIG (2), HSII, FNB (2), UTG, BKYI, GLV, GLQ, GLO, STI, EGY, AQXP, ENIC, FITB, MPG, GRUB, GLUU & AMRS

13D's: SCRI, SCON, TK, NEO, PBY (2), IRC, ITCC, STKL, NATL, KHI, BOBE, SALT, CNX, EDGE, BONA, MCOX (2), XCO, SWWI, WLFC, NCAP, SYUT & ALJ

13G's: GNMK, SCRI, SUNE, CAFD, TCO, FSL, CWEI, JAGX & GNMK

Form 4's (Insider Buys): SNGX (2), OPK, AME, UEX, MNK, ENBL, MKTY, BVX (3), XCO, MLHR, RIT (2), MNR (2), VSEC (2), SLCT, SPKE, TIPT, NC (3), RELV, UTG (3), LPAD, OKS (2), PRSS, TWER, FREVS, BIOL, BEN, OPOF (2), DIS (3), EVBS, APU, AMID (2), UTGN, TLN, TKOI, QCRH, CPRX, PAGP, HCI, FSNN, RHP, PRKR, SUP, FMI, SHLD, HCAP (2), CLMS (2), TPHS, NEO, ESES, GVC, NSEC, PSEC (2), FELP, CNBKA (2), ASNA, XRM, WPT, SCRI (3), WAIR, JCAP, GTXI, UACL, SCOR (2), DLTH, DCOM (2), BBEP, EVA (3), MUX, CLUB, BOFI, EML, CEQP, LE, SHOS, CPTA, GBT, MOH, BAGR, FFFC, GULTU, CWGL, APU, XRM, ERHE & FSIC

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): DSCI, BDX, HPY (7), FDEF, SWM, GOOG (2), PRKA, MENT, BIF (2), BKFS, DIHC (7), EGY (2), FOSL, FOGO (2), VEEV (3), SLG, CIFC, IBM (3), DOOR, HTWR (5), AMRS, NEOG, SIVB (7), W (6), BGCP (4) & NPTN

Form 4's (Insider Sales): DSCI (4), XBIT (2), ACOR, SAM (2), SFST, HPY (7), CSCD, DAL, USCR, WY, CRK (2), SLCT, ZAYO, CCL, CUK, KR, RTN, GOOG (2), MSEC, NR (4), LEG, AMSWA, KBR, BIF, RLOG, SFNC (2), PNRA, SHAK (3), MENT, LTC, CIEN (8). VRNS, SHEN, NOW, HAL, GIMO, IRMD, MCBC (5), BV (2), NXTM, RHT, VEEV (3), FXCM (3), HBI, PANW (5), FNRN, EQR (2), CBOE, SLG, SHLD, GRUB, MTSI (2), AET, HCAP, AIZ, PYDS, SABR (2), EGRX, SIX (2), IBM (3), XRM, SFS, PHMD, HA, ACM, RLYP, SMTX, DISH, CVT, HTWR (4), EXA, ALKS, TMK, PMCS, TPLM, CRM, ROKR, TRUP, PSDV (2), AMBA, FB, SP, MTRX, SIVG (7), LNG, CRIS, DHX (2), CNC (2), SWKS, FGEN, ALOG, W (3), AMWD, DLB (2), BGCP (4), DRI (2), NPTN, PAHC, CUDA , SNGX (2), PENC, IGXT, DIS & NEWR

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): OPK, HF, CPLA, AIMC, PDCO, TSO, FCEA, MORN, SRCL, VLO, IDT, TIF, FXCM, SAFM, AFSI, NBL, NEOG, KNX, CNC (2), CUB, CTIC (2), AMWD, CLGX & BGCP (4)

So, I'm a bit out of the loop as I haven't tracked in a hot minute. Either way, let's pay attention to the repeats still. Also, the one's that cross multiple categories along with the one's headed into or out of earnings & the one's with large catalysts.  A clear one that sticks out instantly for me is SCRI hitting 3 nice areas (I need to chart tonight but haven't yet) along with PBP which Mr. Icahn increased his stake into.

As for the insider buyer list, nothing really stood out to me monetarily but seeing tickers like CNBKA, CWGL, CLMS, SHLD, TIPT & others on my list definitely make me want to look at their technicals. Some of these have been on my insider buy list for weeks or months. I also want to look into DIS based on it's current pricing & the insider activity. The only CFO's I saw buying today work for: IGXT, FFFC & CPTA.

On the selling side of the Form 4's, I could note that GOOG was the highest monetarily, as expected. The CFO seller list includes the following companies: SFST, ZAYO, HPY, CIEN, FXCM, PANW, LTC, TLN, TKOI, AIZ, IBM, DXCM, BBEP, NSEC, SFS, NEWR, PSDV, W & SABR. Also, the DIS CFO exercised options today. I need to catch back up before I share anymore of my notes than this, though.

Since tomorrow is a short day & most likely a very light insider day, I'll try to give my readers the most thorough list that I can as I do have tomorrow off asides the torchlight ski down. I hope everyone is able to find only profit in these markets. Take care & happy holidays!

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment