Thursday, December 31, 2015

Peace Out 2015 & Cheers to 2016

So I wasn't planning to track the insiders today but after I did track them, I really started to feel behind & somewhat regret not following them for the past several trading sessions. Regardless, tonight's list is rather light & was easy for me to create even though I did teach skiing today. Since I'm under the wire to publish before the East Coast rings in the New Year, I figured it's now or never for my last post of 2015. Here were the insiders that I tracked from Thursday, December 31, 2015:

Form 3's: TMP, RWLK (14), PPC, SGRY, YOD & RBA (16)

13D's: YOD, FSFR, FSC, VRX, OPOF, NKE, WBA (2), SSP, ARBJ, MXWL, ELTP, APPF, VISN & EGY

13G's: CVA, QLTI, PTX & GLMP

Form 4's (Insider Buys): MUX. AME (10), OPK, SONA, SYRG (2), FRAF (5), AMPG, AT (5), AFSI, XCO, RSCF (3), CLMS, JRO, GPCM, CODI, FKYS, SPDL (6), GBL, RAVN, LPAD (2), HRT, HCI, CLIR (4), ANGI, EUSP, TMK, INCY (4), RVLT, CUNB, WPT, UTI, HNRG, GSBD, CCD, JSD, GPCM, MPAY, TAGS, IGXT, MRLN & FFFC

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): SGB (3), AME, AOI (9), TW (7), SCI (4), AKER (4), GEVO (8), EAC, SPKE, PAA, ROCK, HBMD, BCOV (5), ISCO (3), TRMR, CCMP, HNRG, VAC, APO (4), ARI (7), HLT (4), WBA, NTRA, WCG & GOOG

Form 4's (Insider Sales): ORMP, INCR, LXP, AMWD, CSCD, FLO (4), SYRG (3), EPZM, COB (5), USPH, ICFI, UTHR, UCFC, DRE, GOOG, OLBK, NSL, GEVO (8), NTK, HSKA, LDL, CMN, TUBE, LOAN, OXY, ROCK, GBL, HMPR, SMSI (2), STON, SEDG, ANSS, RNR, MBI, SHAK, MPV, O, CBYL, ANAD (4), ORLY, TWI, MTSI (2), SCSC, OPHT, HRB, WBA, NLSN, CRM, NTRA (2), GNCMA, SWKS, DIL.NZ, W (2) & PATK (2)

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): RJF, GRMN, DVD, CINF (4), HDSN, INNV, BKE, LPAD, CCMP, HNRG, CPIX, OZRK (2), AIV, WMT (4) & STML (2)

Since I have skipped so many days, I feel like my notes be a little lacking as I haven't been following repeat buyers & sellers & other things I like to track. Therefore, I'm going to keep this wrap up fairly simple.

The only notes that I really took on the 13D/G's & Form 3's go as follows. I saw that RWLK & RBA both had several new insiders leading me to believe they are either IPO's or there has been a changing of the guard (please bear in mind that I have not yet done any due diligence on these companies yet). I also observed that YOD made both the 13D increase list & had a new insider file a Form 3. Then, I also noted that WBA had two hedge funds or insiders increase their positions which is interesting as it was also on the sell list (in my opinion, as a diversion). Finally, I noted that one of the hedges increased their position in VRX.

On the buying side, I only noted that ANGI was the largest monetary value purchase that I saw with just over $2 million worth of shares picked up via an institutional buyer. I also noted that the CFO's who were buying into their companies work for: RSCF, IGXT, RVLT & AME. The CFO's whom acquired shares for free today work for: APO, ARI, CCMP, BCOV & GEVO.

On the selling side, I only noted that Brin Sergey (co-founder of Google who has been selling for awhile) has sold over $26 million more of his shares off. He was able to acquire a healthy handful for free to replace some of them, though. That was today's monetary largest sale. Other than that, I noted that the CFO's selling some of their shares today work for: HSKA, W, HRB, SMSI, GEVO, COB & LXP. GEVO was another company where the CFO seller (& the other inside sellers of GEVO) disposed of shares for money & in turn, acquired shares for free (just in case you hadn't noticed).

With that brief amount of information, I trust that everyone will be able to do their own due diligence to determine if some of these companies may be of interest.

Personally, 2015 was a doozy for me where I kind of got destroyed beginning with the Grexit & continuing throughout August. Since that, I have definitely fought back for a lot of losses & tracking the insiders has been one of the key elements for my gains. Also, I definitely would like to thank several of my friend's in the trading world that helped me get my head back on my shoulders after my account took some beatings (you know who you are & I am ever so grateful). It's amazing what some kind words & some helpful mentoring can do. I truly think this is one of those passions that we can always learn more as we go which is similar to my other passion skiing which they say is fairly easy to learn but takes a lifetime to master. I hope that we all learn & master more in 2016.

On that note, I wish you all a very healthy, wealthy & wise 2016!

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment