Saturday, December 26, 2015

Short but Sweet

I have taken some time off to spend the holidays with my family & friends but now that the Christmas hustle is over, I am able to study a little bit since I have taken this weekend off my fun skiing job. My postings may be light next week again as I will be doing a much more physically demanding work & will likely choose sleep over homework but while I have the free time now, I figured I would get you caught up to what insider transactions took place on Christmas Eve. Here they are:

Form 3's: OZM, NATR, H (2), FAV, NHS, NBO, NRO, NBW, BLCM, GRUB & AMRI

13D's: UNT, LSCG, BLCM, TLCC, IESRQ, GTE, RLYP, FSFR & REXI

13G's: PRO, SIMH, MWA, TTPH & HYF

Form 4's (Insider Buys): GIGM, SUNE (2), DYSL, OPK, AFSI, PULB, FMNB (4), MAR, UTG, XCO, NYMX, ATU (3), EMYB, GBCS, AXSM, NNUTU, LPG (2), PSEC (2), JTPY (3), QBAK, LXRP, AWH, UBPS, FFFC, APGO, EXCO, WFR, EXG & IGXT

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): BGCP, EMYB (3), TUBE (3) & GOOG

Form 4's (Insider Sales): PATK, SEDG, ACOR, SSP, DAL, HIL, CHTR, SHEN, ARG, ILMN, CTG, DPDW, OFG, OXY, OLBK, ACE, CSCD, STMP (2), ORCL, SLG, GOOG, CNTY, RARE, SWHC (2), ADS, DAVE, FAF, DXPE, NLN, MCI, TLCC, AMIB, VR & DRE

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): KND, GSM (5), BGCF, SCHW, DVA, PEI, ZION, TUBE (3), BDSI, JTV.TO, APGO & GRUB

This list is extremely short so I feel like I need to be extra wordy with what I share with you this evening though I don't have much. My favorite that stood out to me was BLCM which had crossed three of my lists. This one was purchased by Julian Baker whom I always love to follow. The chart is already reflecting the upwards movement of the company. It may be worth my time on Monday if I can get in with the right bid.

Also, on the buy side I had noted that PSEC had the largest monetary purchase via insider with almost $7.5 million worth of shares purchased. I noted that FMNB had the most buyers with four & has been a repeater on my list for a couple of weeks now. Finally, the only two companies who CFO's were buying work for IGXT & ATU.

On the sale side I had GOOG with the largest monetary sale via insider who sold over $25.5 million worth of shares. It was Larry Page again doing the selling & free acquiring of shares. I only had one CFO selling on Christmas Eve whom works for DAL. When I searched my findings for the Chief Financial position though, I discovered that many financial institutions were on the sell end of things. I found this interesting as I had thought that the bankers would retain their bank shares into the actual rate hike. I guess I was mistaken for these companies, at least. This will be something that I will be paying more attention to. Since this list was so short, it was very noticeable this time around.

Well, that is really all I have for you right now. I hope that everyone is able to enjoy the rest of their weekend & get back to the swing of things Monday morning where hopefully, we all find green in our portfolios.

GLTA


No comments:

Post a Comment