Friday, December 4, 2015

Weekend is Here...Homework, Homework, Homework

So basically I missed yesterday completely. I haven't been that sick in quite some time & hope to not feel that way again ever. I literally couldn't even stay awake long enough to check my stocks, let alone trade them. That being said, I'm still in TERP & CBAY. Both rode rollercoasters yesterday but I'm still up on both investments so I'm continuing my belief in them. TERP was extra crazy today. I almost wished I hadn't been watching. It ended up higher in after hours, though. What a wild ride I seem to be on with this one & my attempt to hold on to it until the dividend on December 15th. My only new position today was NETE for $0.21 that I could have sold but am feeling a swing trade for Monday or Tuesday. I know.... shame on me.... I am swing trading a penny. For some of you, this makes me lose my credibility. In my defense, NETE was one that I found via the insiders I track & it's still listed on the Nasdaq. Plus, it made me a lot of money last week with a small investment. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut. 

Anyhow, here were the insiders that I tracked today, Friday, December 4th:

Form 3's: MJN, DIOD, QCRH, RTIX, TKAT (2), PCN, RDEN, GLW, CPSI, DWSN, ECL (2), FSAM, GNL, CRDS, ETE, FAST & PINC (2)

13D's: BOBE, EROS, MB, IGLD, AYR, STLY, FPVD, QUNR, ALKM (2), BLFS, EPIQ, PAH, LBMH, AXSM, PBY, W & TERP

13G's: PAM (+), VLRS (+), GDEF (2) (-), HSII (+), RAIL (-), MBLY (+), XIN (-), FSAM (+), PMCS (+), MRC (+), DWSN (-), ENZY (+), BEAV (-), BDBD (+) & AUMAU (-)

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AYR, ADMA (2), FMNB (17), TYG (4), MNK, IBTX (2), RIT (2), FDEF, XCO, CRBP, LG (4), NEE, OFG, MDB (3), SUNS, SSRG (2), RTH (2), NEO, STKL, L, CLDB (6), UFCS (2), ADGE (6), IDN, JMF, FMCB, NSEC, IHRC, FMO, EVBS (2), SVBI, TPZ, SEP, ED (8), RDEN (6), NFJ, DCI, YCB, MMLP, EVOL, PEIX, PLCM, EHRN, CCG, SBFG, LBMH (2), MCBK, ARES, JASN, NRF, HAL (15), EVHC, WMT, HPQ, NCLH, NNUTU, FRAP (4), WPT (2), KLXI, RRT, TRMR, CLMS, CIFC, JMP, CPIX (3), BG (15), WMC, YUME, MED, GVP (2), MUX, BIO, NYMX, KYN, AERO, JCAP, REN, OLN, BVSN, SMCG, CCD, JMLP, NDP, CBPX, LTNC, NRF, NCLH, CNNB, CWGL, VAL (3), CRVN, CBNKA, SYN (5) & LXRP

Form 4's (Insiders Acquiring for $0): NX (4), SPB, APD (4), GFN (5), JBT (2), PCCC (6), PFSI, SBSI (7), GE, NEWR (3), GPRO, COH, YELP, CRM, BKD, RDEN, INN, SCSC (8), OUT (2), GSAT (2), TNAV, GWRE (6), NYT, RNG, CY & DATA

Form 4's (Insider Sales): ONCE, AMAG, SPH, BLUE, MTD, AAP (15), PFSI, HP (8), SPB, FMAO, SVBI, APD (4), FDEF, LG (4), GEVO, ANDE, HSC, MKSI, PNRA, HALL, STKL, BYLK, CSCD, GB, RGS, HII, CSGS, CME, STAY (2), VRTX (3), SYMC, HMHC (2), SSFN, HEAR, O, SF, CCF, PFS, VIAV, ALL, FLIR (2), XNCR, WCN, EME, PFSI, CPSI, CSC (3), PANW, EL, KELYA, WWWW, REGN, PLCM (2), ACAS, WDAY (3), XON (2), PCTY, UTHR (2), AVA, DRE, STNR (4), LNC, MDT, AKAM, ANTM, JOY (6), CBB, EBTC, JIVE, QRVO, PKI, RLJ (4), PYDS, TE, MAS, SCOR, BAX, SPPI, KNL, MET, SCVL, BDGH, CLSN, OSIS, DPZ, ORLY, AR, MKL, CVLT, CBOE (2), GLPI (2), POL (2), BONT (2), HRG (2), PKY (3), IBOC, AMZN, NHTC (2), ALNY (3), MIC (2), LNG (2), NLNK, PMCS (3), RLYP (2), SYK, NYT, EGOV, RNG (2), HCSG (3), WWAV, MNK (4), YELP, STRZA (5), SKUL, ALLE, EHTH, WLDN, NVRO, ANET (2), DOOR, RSPP, AUMAU, SONC, SFNC, PARR (4), RP, NTGR, MTB, WSFS, GSAT (2), CNTY, BIO, NEOG, FSLR, SGEN, BLDR, QLGC, HIVE, DPS, JACK, CTIC, PLCE, MCHP, GNMK (6), MDBX (4), CRM, FELE, ACBI, BDGE, MDVN, BIOA (2), JCOM, CBG (2), AMAT, DXCM (2), EXR, HEWA, DGII (6), PEG, IMMU, PLUG, ZAYO, SHAK (2), BJRI, PDII & MWA (7)

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): LEG (2), FFIN (2), TILE (2), PFE, MSO (6), EGBN, RDEN (2), SNI, FIVN (2), EAT, NEWR, ACC, SIX (2), MA, EPAM, SCSC, MIC, ELLI, REN, MDBX (2), DATA, CBG & BEE

I really wish I could've tracked yesterday. The day off means extra homework over the weekend. Hopefully, whomever reads this was able to track their own forms for the day & caught whatever they needed to.

It's always interesting to see the forms that come in really late. The ones that don't arrive until after most of us assume the transactions are done for the day. The latest forms I tracked tonight were for PINC, TERP & SYN (all different categories but all positive nonetheless). SYN was the sneakiest coming through at 8:15 p.m. EST with their buy paperwork. All 3 companies are actually of great interest to me & you can bet that I will be checking them out over the weekend. 

The largest buy on the Form 4 side today was for HPQ with just under $1 million worth of shares purchased. This was followed by AYR with just over $600K worth of shares bought. The one that interests me more of the two is AYR because it's had an insider buying for like a month now. RDEN stood out because it hit multiple lists & I already put it on my watchlist. The CFO's buying today work for HAL, FMNB & ED.

The largest sale I saw via Form 4 sale today was for SYK by Ronda Stryker who has been selling for months. Today she sold off almost $35 million worth of her company's shares. REGN was the second largest I saw with a seller dumping almost $24 million worth of shares. The sneaky companies that submit their forms when I was nearly done with this write up were IMMU, PLUG, ZAYO, SHAK, BJRI & MWA (yes, this was after I mentioned the late buyers above). SHAK Form 4's were well over $12 million worth of shares sold. I'm personally much more interested in the buyers who try to sneak their forms in after we quit looking but if you currently own some of these sneaky sellers, I'd recommend keeping a close eye on your investment. Anyhow, the CFO's I tracked selling today work for: GLPI, RNG, XCO, CVLT, HII, GEVO, EHTH, QLGC, PLUG, PDII & MWA.

Okay, I have a ton of homework to do this weekend. Hopefully, all of you found some nice profits in your portfolios & hopefully me tracking these helps you in some way. The goal is that we all make money in this market. Have a great weekend everyone!


GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment