Monday, November 30, 2015

Light Day for Insider Sheets

On this red day, I didn’t do much of anything today with the market. I did pick up some a small position of WGBS because of all the Shkreli hype but I know I shouldn’t do that. Oh well. It’s done. Other than that, I’m still holding my position in DUST from Friday. I’m also holding the ISR & TERP purchases I made of Friday. I have a substantial watch list & it mostly looks great but I’m awaiting the start of the month to make moves. Honestly, I’m not sure where TERP is going to go but I initially wanted to make sure that I bought in before December 1st so that I could qualify for the $0.35 dividend that will be issued December 15th. Hopefully, the chart starts heading in the right direction because today it was a miss for me. Other than that, I tracked less insider transactions than normal. Here is what I gathered:

Form 3’s: SANW, WRES, LGL, GROG, CFED, RTEC, SPIN, KSS, GLBL (2), TERP (2), AAL (3) & SSTK

13D’s: DL (+), CO (+), CTXS (-), ICPW, ANGI (+), SANW (+), W (+), FPAY, BXE, JCAP (-), NAME (-), LBMH, BRTX, ADAT (-), TSGLE, BANC (+), TNGO (-), SPZR, AMRH & UTIW (+)

13G’s: CALX (-), GEOS (-), ECRY, AAOI (+), LMRK (+), CXDC (-), GMCR (+), ZLTQ (+), KIN (+), ZFGN (-), SGYP (+), ATRS (-), SQ, WLDN (-) & CZWI (-)

Form 4’s (Insider Buys): NEW, GSAT, CTXS (2), NANX (2), OPK, PNNT, UNXL, RLH, XBKS, SMRT, RYI, SUBK (10), EBMT, IBP, IDSY, OLN, PSTB, LYTS (5), MTRN (8), PKPL, DMPI, LPTH, MUX, DVCR, YCB, XCO, FCBC, SKIS (2), RMGN (3), ORM, HWBK (5), ACTG, APTS, EVBS, HBK, APM, ADI, CERU (2), TKOI, WHF (2), MNR, CCG, ABMC, HCOM, FMAO, VHC, CNBKA, CLFD, IWSY, ETH, ADMA, MAT, MDVX, MCBK, BSF (2), MTW, FLWS, PIR (5), LENS, LARK, GIS, LXRP, TDW, RBM, GVP, CAKE, CAPL, CST, LQDT, CY, TWI, XHR, EOG, RLH, CMC (5), AYR, RICE, TACO (3), EFCT (2), MDSY & BZC

Form 4’s (Insider’s Acquired for $0): HAYN, MCBC, LEG (11), BDX, (9), FNCB (5), WRES, LQ, FIBK & XNCR

Form 4’s (Insider Sales): SSS, MLM, CNSL (2), IMGN, IQNT, ARTNA, ONB, FCBC, BRC, CSGS, EBTC, ND (2), MINI (2), KAR, CHCO, WST, SCHW, NHC, REG, CCRN (2), GOOG (4), SUI, EGBN, NILE, B, BSQR, BPMC, SUPN, REPH, HR, GTT, RLI, SYK, WR, IDN, CB, WLFC, NLSN, AOS, NNN, USCR, 3, SFNC, WLPC, EGOV (2), AMRK, CUBN, NCAP, FDEF, REG, ADI, KELYA, RSPP (2), TACT, SIRO, MON, TSN (2), SCHL, MANH (2), CLX, TCB, MSCC, FPP, FARM, UTHR (3), EL, MPO, MMC, LHCG, EQR, K, VNTV, SCLN, ORLY, PCTY, ICUI, HUBS, JCI, SFLY, NVT, THRM, THS, TJX (2), XOM, QNTO, ODFL, NDSN (5), DDD (2), TECD (2), Z, ZG, VEEV (2), DSW (2), ZOES, DEL, LGIH, SPAN, AOS, ZION ,CWCO, OLED, SNTA, ECOM, ZBK, CHUY, BHB, CSCD, YLP, ILMN (2), ALXN, PG (2), WASH, CRM (6), MOBL, BFAM (2), YHOO, NAME, HCKT (2), WAL, IRMD (2), ELLI, CTIC, EMKR, POOL, GVA, POWI, SMTC (6), AVB (2), PSB, FB, PBPB, UDR, JMBA, CRVL, OTIC (2), FGEN (4), W, BSTC, ONCE, SKUL, MOGA, MOGB, SWKS, CBMG, CAM, LMIA, AUMAU, XOXO, SNCR, RMD, SNDK, VCRA, HDP, DXCM (2), KITE, COLM, ICPT, UTIW, BABY (2), TSRA, CECE & PFPT

Form 4’s (Insider Disposed for $0): FIBK, CSGS, PCLN, ENS & CA

The largest monetary buy into a stock today via Form 4 was for CAPL with just under $1.5 million invested into the company. CAPL has made out buyer list for many, many weeks now. CTXS which has also been frequenting our buyer list, was the second largest monetary investment also with just under $1.5 million worth of shares bought. The CFO’s that I saw buying today worked for RMGN, ORM & FLWS.

The largest monetary sale of shares today again went to GOOG with over $30 million worth of shares sold. The second largest monetary sales of shares today went to NLSN with over $17 million worth of shares sold. The companies whose CFO’s were selling today were TACT, FARM, CNSL, K, NP, WASH, POWI, SMTC, FGEN, XOXO & KITE.

That is all that I have for now. I need to tend to my sick child. I hope everyone will be able to find some green tomorrow.


GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment