Friday, November 27, 2015

Short List - Apparently, Black Friday isn't a Day for Insider Trading

Insider transactions were low, as expected for a random half day on a holiday weekend. I really didn't expect much. So since I have a lot less tickers to type tonight, I am going to give you guys full details from my trades today.

Today was a random buy & sell day for me for two reasons. The first reason was that I had a limited buy window so I went kind of quick based on some charts that I had studied. I bought TERP at $7.14, ISR at $1.14 & DUST at $20.35. The DUST order actually came through while I was skiing. I more than likely would have waited for it to be cheaper if I were home watching the movement. The second reason today was random was because my sales today were all on stop losses because I was on the mountain. I sold the remainder of my DIS at $115 (I was in since the $111's), BCRX sold at $10.28 (in from the $9.80's) & TNGO sold at $8.51 (in since $6). Since I've been home, I've assembled a good buy list for Monday but I have a lot more homework to knock out this weekend so we shall see what I actually do on Monday.

Okay, now for the insiders that I caught today:

Form 3's: TROX, AMTD, JCI, VNCE, RJET, ENV & BTX

13D's: HUM, DSWL (2), SMI, ASCMA, HECC, SKY (2), RNVA, RLD, LMRK, PRPH, DUMA (2), BLDR, ASBB, SM, CLRX, EROS & ARPI

13G's: LQ (-), TROX, GALT (-), GRUB (+), PRGX (-) & AAAP

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AYR, VHC, CTXS (2), HCP, OPK, EDGW, UVE, XOM (23), ARES, TIPT, MBRG, KYN, FBP (10), CFNL (10), UBNK, AMTD (14), EVOL, PW, SO, FFIC, VR (2), VIVMF, EUSP, NWS, HAYN (5), FRPT, THST, LTNC, WAIR, WPT, CDTX & SIRO (6)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): MTD, ILMN, XOM (15), PSEM (2), SPH, IQNT (2), GOOG, AN, FBPT (8), WSM, SHAK, CPB (3) GPX, EWBC, HIVE, SPA, CSGS, JACK (8), NEO (2), ANET, PMCS, PRI, SVU, TRS, NWS, HAYN (3), TRMB, BLCM, DW, ITCI, SQBG, ENV, MBFI, OSIS (3), TRUP, FB, BDSI & USCR

I really don't have a ton to say about these. I mean. We've seen RJET, CTXS, LMRK, BLDR, UVE, EVOL, ARES, ILMN, MTD, GOOG, SHAK, JACK & a few others’ quite a bit lately. Several of the tickers that we see on both the buy & sell list were actually for insiders who sold their personal shares & then acquired a greater amount of shares for $0.00. I mean, if you are looking into buying, selling or trading any of these, definitely do your own due diligence before doing so. 

Today’s largest insider sale via Form 4 actually went to FB today with one of it’s directors disposing over $108 million worth of his shares. The second largest sale of stake in a company went to GOOG via its co-founder Brin Sergey selling over $25 million dollars’ worth of shares. Brin has been selling for months now. The CFO’s I saw selling work for JACK, BLCM & ITCI.

I hope that this helps out some of you with your homework & that everyone enjoys the rest of their long weekend.


GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment