Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Midweek Holidays are Both a Blessing & a Curse

Ugh...I'm so irritated that I accidentally sold my CGIX today on a stop loss because I went skiing. Right before I went out, I saw the price at $3.77/share so I thought $3.65 would be safe. Ooops. I wish that I could trade tomorrow. I cannot wait to find my next entry in on it's climb upwards. I guess I'll have to wait for Friday on that one.

I also picked up a random short term investment based on recent inside buyers & a blossoming chart this morning. I bought in this penny because it's a tech company & in my opinion, there are a lot of signals that a larger tech company will be buying it. This stock was NETE. I got in at $0.12. Hopefully, my speculation is correct. I will be doing some homework on that company later.

Other that NETE, I'm only holding AMDA, BCRX, DIS, TNGO & UWTI. I was hopeful to pick up more DIS today but it didn't drop to where my purchase order was. Oh well. I will acquire more very soon. All in all today was a success. I will just need to regain the some positions on Friday....I wish I could get in them tomorrow.

Insider transactions I observed on Wednesday, November 25th:

Form 3's: ORA, TSE, AA, ECPN, WNC, RCPI, CETV (2), LIOX, OI, CST, PEYE, DMF (2), SDM, LEO, SYF (10), TSN (2), TBI, EXTR, COCP, OUTR, GLF, MPO, MIDD, CRDC & ATRA

13D's: NUIN, EQBK, LARK, OTIC, LAT (2), IGMB, ARG, JAKK, CDNA WVE (2), EFUT, INTC, BDBD, SMFI, SBOTF, LBMH, UCBI, LMRK, OTIC, TYL, KBIO, MAIL (2), BZC, VII, CBMG, INTX, EMMA, PATK, ENSV, EMKR, LIOX, WLH, JMB, GDEF, CMLS (2), ACAS, ZTR, YECO, CTRL & OMCM

13G's: ARC, CRBK, PEYE, PRHR, UPLD, TSQ, SQ & WMGI

Form 4's (Inside Buys): AYR, OPK, ECF (2), CTXS (2), AGFS, BCV (2), ATAX, TJX, HFBL, MLM, TDG, RSE, EXR, MBRG, CNBKA (2), CLMS (2), FOSL (2), FRPT (3), CDI, CBT (7), TERP (2), BWFG, EDGW, BCBP, DDS (12), KMT (3), UCBA, CLRB, FENX, TCBK, ARGS, HZNP, JCS, DW, LCUT, GSAT, WCG, OI, HRG (7), COVS, XCO, MOFG (3), MSL, AJX, TMST (2), VAR (6), IKNX, GWR, RMGN, UVE (2), MDVX (2), JMI, OPOF, TRCB, ASA, THST, NVVC (2), RMAX (3), TSN, COBZ, CUBI, MCBC (13), VIVMF (3), CC, KYN, EVHC, ENVA, LENS, PBIP, CY, VEEV (2), HCOM, CWST (2), OUTR, CC, SRT, SCHN (6), YECO, NEFF, EQS, NNBR (3), TACO, GDEF (2), MSM, WPT, JASN, ROVI, NDSN (6), SPYR, DWCH, QSR, LTNC, SSN, JYNT, CMLS (2), HECC, GURE, JCS, CWGL, HECC, WMT, ESIO, ARES (3), LXRP, MGDI, ERN, PRPH, JACK (7), NMBL (2) & ERI (2)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): GURE, ORA, ATR, ACET, SYPR, IOSP, WTS, TYL (2), OC, MTD, BLT, WAT, DHR, AIZ, GOGO, GTT, SSS, LOW, CHD, SSFN, BHI, RRC, TSS (2), SCI, IMS, SO, MLM, TDG, VRTX, CORE, BPMC, CMPR, UDR, GB, STBZ (2), QCOM, JWN, CHS, CPHC, GAS, FLXS, FICO, TEL, USVA, SFNC, ASH, DWCH, AVB (2), HZNP, DW, HOMB (2), BOKF, SYBT, DRE, BLK, BDMS, HES, SSNF (3), ILMN, LFUS, MSL (2), LGIH, HRG (2), MOFG, GB, GILD (3), VAR (7), CCF, XNCR, GWR (2), TRV (2), REPH (2), CAM, UTHR, DUK, SWX, BGFV, FRED, SYNT, ANET (2), RMAX (3), BFAM (7), STL (3), COBZ (2), FFIC, MTB (2), LC (2), NLSN, MJN, AMRK, LSTR, CLRB, LMAT (2), PCTY (2), ATRA, PANW (4), WETF, VWR (3), OMER, SANM (2), NVDA, FORM, CFX, LRAD, VEEV (2), LTXB, CLDX, MKTX (2), PACW, PEYE, SNCR, PCN, AVID, MNRO, PHK, BSFT, FITB, TCB, SIGI, HMSY, PAHC, ORLY, IT, MOBL (4), WEC, WASH, MPO, HBI, UCBI, AMWD, CVT (2), MBWM, WLDN, XCO (2), SHAK, SYK, EXAC, FUL, GDEF, HSKA (2), NEW (2), FANG, CBG, TAP, SFLY, IPWR, NVRO, CRMT, OPHT, WMGI (2), CRWS, ABC, NDSN (6), HUBS (2), HEAR (2), WDAY, BDGE, WTS, DHR, EXR, GQMNF (2), SSNC, SUP, K (2), UCBI, WWWW, POOL, DXCM, FGEN, HIW, BLT, CUBN, LTXB, YELP (2), XXIA, AVGR, ROK, SBSI (2), ZIXI, RNG, AVGR, ENTA, BLDR (2), PSEM (4), PRTA, AXL, WWAV, GS (3), W (2), JCOM, MITK, STMP, PJC, XOMA, MANT ,ELLI, CATY, CAA, HTH, DATA, SWKS (2), MBFI, LAD, NRIM, AR, WVVI, GOOG (2), WTS, TRUE, TWTR, ASB, VCVT, PATK, RSPP, CSCD & PGTK

I have lots of studying to do with these lists I compile. I took today off again to ski so I'm behind on it all for the moment. All I have for my "buy" notes are to check the one's on multiple buy lists. I'll probably look at all of the Form 3, 13D & 13G charts as part of my homework. I'll likely look over the reapeaters as well. There wasn't really any astronomical buy that crossed the wires today but GDEF stood out with almost $22 million worth of shares purchased in GDEF, a Global Defense Stock. The companies with CFO's buying today were: JACK, UVE, MCBC, CLMS, NBBC, THST, VAR, OI, FENX, CMXO, CBT & EXR.

On the sales side, I have BFAM with $422,966,844 worth of shares sold. VWR with $127,426,500 worth of shares sold. PCTY also had a comparable sell off with $127,500,000 worth of shares sold. The companies with CFO's selling today were: PSEM, ENTA, RNG, NEWR, FUL, WASH, MOBL, SNCR, CLDX, PANW, LMAT, LSTR, COBZ, TRV, SSNF, BDMS, ASH, RRC & ASB. That's all for now.

Have a safe & happy long weekend everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment