Monday, November 9, 2015

Today seemed like a sell off out there as the DOW, S&P & Nasdaq turned to red but surprisingly, I found a couple of good one's based on tracking insiders that helped me have 6 green positions at close including BCRX & ALQA. It was a good TVIX day, as well & I am still sitting the bench on buying DUST back yet for the rally. Hopefully, everyone else was able to find green somewhere in their portfolio. In my opinion, DIS will likely tend to stay green with slow advancement towards January when they report Q4's. Alright, on with the insider trades that I tracked today (sorry I'm late but I hosted a dinner party) :

Insider Buys (Form 4's): OPK, JMBA, JMP, NWIN (2), FNB, SONA, DGII, CCD (2), GSBO, AMRC, ALQA, FSP (2), CHSP (2), LION, SNV, RVLT, FMER, FLKS, CHEF (2), IDSY, PLBC, GNUS, CMS, BVSN, UNH, NS (2), ARL, SAEX, SBCF, BHRT.OB, GPP, MJCO, USEL, FARO, KODK, ACSF, FIX, SQI, NSH, PZZA, HRZN, BOCH, ARAY, ACW, STON, SPNC, LNG, CY, SRT, MKGI.OB, FTAI, TST, CRDS, GWR, FCPT, CNBKA, ARAY, TWI, TSI (2), AYR, VINO, HBIO, AESZ & HISP

13D's: WTW, EVBS, GBNK, YOKU, SSTG, CASM, SPIL, NMRX, EVBS, TKC, MSLP, RTIX, WMAD, BIOL, UCBA, LXU (-), ADAT, ENVA, PTGI, FOR (+), LNG (+), UBCP & HCHC

13G's: ROCK (-), CRME (+), FSD (+), PMCS (-), FCD, SSRG (+), ICON, POT (-), FLIR (-), DLB (+), CRSI, WFBI (+), MBTF, HEOP, NBCB, IPCM (-), BCRM, NVR (+), AOI, KLNDF, DNAI (+), SHOP (+), MBUU (-), FMI, CCXI & VBLT

Insider Sales (Form 4's): CSC, FLKS (2), SAM (2), HBAN, CHE (2), LDL, BWLD, IQNT, FNF, WTS, BANF, AEGN, WST, SEIC (2), LYTS, FDP, MLAB, ALJ, HS, CUNB, IPHI (2), SFST, MSI, EIG (2), USPH, SNFC (2), BXS (2), EPAY, HII, CCOI, CFR, NEOG, RE, FMER, TYL, EPC, HST, KEYS, NHTC, PNRA, MRCY, PFG, CTBI, OA, RMCF, FWRD, CCMP, L (2), ISRG, DTLK, ORA (3), WSBC, NLSN, CAH, IMAX, ENS (2), FIS (2), PXD, UTHR (4), USB (2), RL (2), AVY, QRVO, FANG (3), FFG, LEG, PEYE, HON (2), SKUL, IR, LFUS, VNTV, GT, AOSL, INTL, SAMN, LHCG, HUBA, HUBB, PXD (2), DW (2), TER, AFL, ACRX, FDS (3), FORM, WEYS, DWRE, WIFI, FAF, MPO, IPGP, OZRK (3), CLX, PACW (2), REGN, MGM (5), VRX, BRCM (5), PCAR, IMPV, APO, CHH, ADSK (3), CUDA, ULTI (6), CVT, HIVE, RES, COBZ (2), METR, DISCA, RHT, MATX, EBAY, TAUG, VRTX, EPK, HDP, ALL (2), CBM, ATVI, CRZO, PCL (2), RNG (2), NBTB, VEEV (2), FI, NXTM, SCAI, SBUX, TXN, EA, MSCI, SFG, FWRD, SFLY, NXTM, BJRI (2), FN (3), FLTX (2), MOH, DHX, ISIS, CPSS FTNT, PHMD, FB, MEIP (2), CUR & CBM

So...in a nutshell, I was sidetracked all day with a pending dinner party & trying to thaw the bird & produce the sides on time. I traded in very brief sessions & tracked at least once an hour. I hope that I caught most of the insider transactions from today for you.

My notes about tonight's insider buys include a lot of repeats that not many people reading the blog will notice as it was formerly posted on Facebook. Some repeaters that jump out at me were: JMBA, JMP, SONA, CCD, BHRT.OB, MJCO, KODK, LNG & CRDS.
I may have missed some but those definitely have seen the list a few times. I also had noted that the buyer for LNG was Carl Icahn whom decided to raise his stake in this otherwise doomed stock (because it's in the energy sector...no other reason). Icahn bought $45,458,222 worth of shares today...officially. That sparked an interest with me in LNG. I had also noted that there was only one CFO that I saw buy more shares today which was within BOCH. I'll definitely watch that for a minute. Somehow, I was lucky enough to catch ALQA due to it's rapid filing & chart. I hope it pans out. Oh yeah....back to LNG....the other thing that stood out was that they also had a 13D filed. Moving on...

13D/G's: obviously LNG was of interest. I personally, always track the 13D/G's to for at least a few sessions because they can end up amazing.

On the sale side of everything, I'm actually amazed at how light  it was compared to my last post. I bet they'll pile in on Wednesday & Thursday & sure more forms will cross through the wire soon but that's enough about that. First, I'd like to mention today's top 3 which were: $123,697,870 worth of shares sold of MSCI; second was $101,825,970 worth of VRX shares were sold; at last, REGN had $53,674,336 worth of shares dumped this afternoon. The CFO's who dumped today were connected to these tickers: AEGN, USPM, CCOI, LEG, ENS, FDS, IPGP, ALL, FLTX, SFLY & FN. I guess the other major notation I'd like to mention was that MGM had somewhat sold off out of sympathy. BRCM had a few more big wigs sell off but I don't think they compared to the single FB sale of over $32.5 million worth of shares. Other than that, there are too many that repeated for me to list but if you follow me nightly, you will see them.

Hopefully, this helps out somebody out there. GLTA

#insidertrading, #invesments, #swingtradeelite, #swingtradepro, #TITS, #ToniasInsiderTradingStash, #trading, #trending

No comments:

Post a Comment