Friday, November 20, 2015

Million & Billion Dollar Transactions - Behind the Scenes

Today was pretty awesome. I like it when I see my portfolios green & when I can catch little upticks on volatile ETF's like UWTI. Asides my UWTI trade, DIS was my rockstar today. It's been in almost in beast mode lately. I find it weird that I have NEVER seen DIS with any insider trading. They definitely know how to keep it on the down low.

Some of my other investments/trades were chosen based on insider trading & did awesome today as well (FYI...I don't just buy based on insider trading, I also review the charts). For those who are curious, I'm still talking about BCRX, CGIX, RT & TNGO. My WFM is kind of just sitting in limbo & depending what it does Monday, I may keep it or cut it loose to trade something that is a faster moving. Anyhow, enough about my investments & trades, here are the insider trades that I tracked today:

13D's: ASND, OMCM, GAME, RMRI (2), AXR, PRLE (4), BZC, ATAI, CHDN, HCOM, ASND, LGF (3), CYBG, OMCM, AROC, ZLTQ, CA, CANE, TAGS, ADTM, EMMA, SNAK, BLDR, STAY (4), CSC, CSLAT, ZSPH, SGEN, SCON, PAYC, IWSY & FLY

13G's: TASR, FNGN, SXC, KTEC, CVE:AWE, VYGR, WEIN, DHXM, MBVX & SURP

Form 3's: OLLI (2), LOW, ISR, PGNX, HCOM, AAL (2), RNVA, GBLI, FNMA, FMBM, AAP, NK, CIT, WEIN (2), NCS, PTSX (2), GEOS, TAP, BGMD, TERP (30) & GLRI

Form 4's (Insider Buys): A (11), SCCO (3), CACC (2), AYR, OPK, CHK, SYKE (8), DGICA (8), MFBP, PACB (2), HNRG, IO (2), OVBC (12), TRCH (2), FXNC (2), FMD, RAVE, RTNB, RJF (10), CRBP (2), MTH, USBI, BYFC, AMID, PRSS, QTM, NEWT, TCBK (3), SSFN (11), BVSN, BANR (11), CLH, WR, NRIM (4), EVSI, AJG (6), OMCM, XCRA (5), SRGZ, UMH, FMAO (6), BCBP, ADM, BNCN, GTWN, STLD (3), LOV, HGR (9), SCG, JAX, HGG (2), JIVE, GPP (2), INFU, POST, FIT (3), UBNK (15), EQS (2), SRT (2), CUR (3), CSLT (2), VEEV (2), MBWM (6), SLRC, CVG, IMAX, TRR (6), FRPT (2), TACO, LENS (2), NSEC, MXC (2), USDP (2), GEOS (4), SUMR (2), GIMO (2), ADT (21), CLMS, MS (4), ASH (8), PNNT (2), CLR, WPT, UNIS (7), FRAF (3), SGEN (2), GPN (7), PAYC, GTE, RLJE (4), TJX, FOR (8), MU, TNAV (3), TXTR (3), CSGS (3), MS, JNP, APO, AROW (12), YELP, XCO, BFGV (3), CRTN, THST, CUTR, MOV, UBA, ROVI, W (2), SGMS, IILG (2), HOLX (2), SC, NKA (3), TERP (4), CYRX, TIPT, OLP, NETE (2),  SMRS, CCD, PJT (6), XTNT, CWGL, SN, DECK (5), ARES (2), HA & PATK

Form 4's (Insider Sales): AHL, ZANDZG, SNI (2), EXPD, NOW, TSS (2), CSL, WAT (2), SFNC (2), CVX, KO, FICO (2), BPMC (2), EWBC (3), REGN, UTHR (5), VRTX (10), TYL (5), FIT (4), VEEV (3), OLED, CLX, AYR, RL (2), IMS (2), USPH (2), PACW, ORLY (5), ZLTQ (4), NYT (2), WWWW, DISH (2), EGOV (2), MG, LBY, ZAYO, COMM (2), NBTB, PACB (2), UFPI, GSIG, TSC, CHD, TRMK, AME, ESSA, HAL, RSTI, MBVT, MNTA (6), NOW, USG, ARTNA, AVY, MFHI, ROK, SCHW, OSK, HUBG (2), CUDA, PSB, CSL, SWX, XEC, BERY, SIAF, CRL, CVX, BIO (2), GNCMA, TCBK (3), PNW, MBCN, SRMC, UFPT, WR, ABCP, AJG (4), FIBK, ZIXI, AFL, SHEN, GRH, FWRD, IVZ, PAYX, BLK, CIEN, SLGN, G, SCRC, OMER, CORH (2), POST, VIAB, VASC, CUR (2), SPOK, CVG, EL, JIVE, OC, LC, ECOM, CPHD, TRHM (2), CYS, IIVI, RAS, PACW, STL, SKUL, IIIN, BCOV, MG, CA, ADT, QLYS, BK, EPAM, ROP, MSCI, XOXO (2), PE, ABCO (3), CNOB (2), TMK (3), PTC (2), SJM (2), BFAM (7), RTEC, IPAR, CPIX, WASH, PAYC (7), ROLL, HBI (2), WWAV, AON, MU, TNAV, CWCO (2), TXTR (3), RKUS, YHOO, NKTR, UVV, IBM, AROW, YELP, IEX, CTIC, SNTA, CSCD, STAY (3), FLXS, CBMG, KODK, JCOM, ABTL (2), CATY, BCOR, SGMS, XLNX, WMT (4), HOLX (2), NXTM, SYK, HUBS, FPP (2), LMCA, ERII, HTH (3), CRM, WY, BYD, CUNB, SHAK, IMPV (4), GOOG, PRGO, MSA, AVY, COP, OXFD, ZIXI, G, TYC, OUTR, HMSY, ALNY, LTRPA, JUNO, AWK (2), OSIS (2), HBI, PSEM (2), BCOR, BX, LYB, CBM (2), LMAT (2) & HA (2)

It seems that there are always a lot of forms that pass through on Friday's. Please realize that these forms may not cross the wires for up to a week after the actual transaction but sometimes they are filed rather quickly (within 24 hours even). There are plenty of tickers for you to review this weekend but I will give you some insight to the one's that I chose to watch. Basically, the method to my madness is that I follow: the repeaters, the transactions with multiple buyers, the companies that are about to report earnings or just reported earning, the one's that make the headlines for other reasons & the one's that I have personal interests in for, whatever those reasons may be. I highly recommend that everyone does their own homework on any investment or trade that they may considering making. This list that I create is merely compiled to help you create your own watchlists &/or to make sure you don't miss insider action on a company you may currently hold shares in. I figured that since I create this list for myself, I might as well share it with other traders & investors out there. I would rather that we all make money in this economy. With that being said, here are some of my personal insights & notations from today.

Let me begin with the Form 13's. The tickers that draw me in the most are WEIN, LGF, PAYC, SHAK, CA, ZLTQ & SGEN because they crossed multiple lists today alone. One that sticks out in particular is SGEN because it made the Form 4 list via Felix Baker of the Baker Bros (one of my favorite investment firms to follow).

When looking at my Form 3 notes, it appears that I'm most interested in reviewing TERP to evaluate why there was so much action along with GEOS whom saw a significant amount of action as well. TERP definitely sticks out with it's 30 Form 3's, though. There must be something cooking behind the scenes & believe me, I will be researching it over the weekend.

Next are my insider buy Form 4 notes suggesting that a lot of companies had their entire board buy today for whatever reason (similar to the Form 4 sell list). The multiple transactions today were ridiculous. It looks like I'll be researching many companies. One note that I can share is that the top monetary inside buy today was for ABTL with $1,494,640,442 worth of shares purchased! If you are wondering, it very much outweighs the sales of ABTL today. The second largest monetary purchase went to Felix Baker with his purchase of $14,461,213 worth of SGEN shares. SGEN will definitely make my watchlist. I can also share that the only CFO's that I saw buy worked for CACC, HGG & PJT.

Finally, my brief insider sale Form 4 recap will be extra brief as it is my toddler's bedtime.That being said, I have that the largest sell off going to CA with a total of $584,388,200 shares sold (bear in mind they crossed multiple lists so this could be a slow take over or something...I haven't done my own research there yet). I also can quickly tell you that the CFO's that I saw selling today worked for CVX, NYT, ROP, TYC, COMM, NVT, COMM, OLED, AYR, BERY, TYL, WASH, PAYC, ROLL, WY & IMPV. This may change my opinion on AYR but I will keep on watching it at least.

Okay...I've got to run. I hope my list helps someone out there out. I wish I could've divulged more but duty calls for this Mommy. Enjoy your weekend, whatever you may be doing & best of luck to you in the markets on Monday.

GLTA


1 comment:

  1. Awesome unbiased posting , just got ur site while searching , keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete