Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Better Late Than Never?

Good evening fellow investors & traders. I took today off to go skiing & might just do the same tomorrow (at least for part of the day). Skiing is my number one passion & sometimes it needs to take precedence for me to maintain my sanity. I'm not really sure that many of you know or care for that matter that this is called Tonia's Insider Trading Stash because I'm alluding to a stash in the skiing sense. Then again, if I did have a powder stash on the mountain, I likely would not give away it's coordinates (especially in a blog). However, I do like to share my insider trading transactions that I catch because it can help us all if we use it constructively. That being said, I made no trades today & only held 3 (well 6 if you count my daughter's account) tickers. I personally stayed in BCRX, CGIX & UWTI. UWTI was one I decided to jump in based on its chart. I know that isn't how you should play an ETN nor an ETF but it worked. My daughter stayed in AMDA, DIS & TNGO despite the inside sellers yesterday in TNGO & despite me selling my personal shares of DIS yesterday which seemed to be the right decision. Since finding TNGO based on the insider buying, she's gone up 17% in that stock. It's low volume but whatever. It's working. Anyhow, since I have not followed the market today & only followed the insiders, I will just report them to you right now. I hope that they help you with what to buy & sell tomorrow. Here they are:

Form 3's: CCON (3), STFC, FIBS, BTO, JHI, JHS, HPI, HPS, HPF, PRXI, HTD, HTY, PDT, TYL (7), ACAS, GPRE (2), ATMD, IVC, HDS, GRAN, UPIP, BLOX, LBMH, EMES, W, CYTK & NCT

13D's: SHAK, AR, CCON (3), RIT, JMG, EGY, UIS, GVP, DHI, MCPIQ, ALSOOB (2), NETE, LPLA, PARR, BBW, AEPP, LIOX, HMHC, CBF, SUPN, LBMH & NWBO

13G's: GALT, SCIO, BCOR, AAWW & LQDT

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AYR, CCON, RYI, CXTS, BDX (12), CRBP (2), RIT (2), MAIN (16), TIPT, ISBA (2), GEOS, KMB (2), KBIO, EUSP, WST, LOV, PZZA (4), ADGE (7), INTX (2), ALLY (5), BZH (3), ICLD, EGHT (4), BKYI, LKFN, FNBG, AVNW (5), HTGC, FFIN (2), NEWT, STLD (4), TRST (12), OHRP, WFC, XCB, DAR, JXSB, NTRP, FMNB, QCOM (9), CBNKA, JAX (2), NBBC (8), CLMS (2), JWN, CMCSA (3), VIVO, ADM, CWAY, TTEK (14), NYCB (4), FMD, MON (11), DATA, PFLT, CODI, LL (2), JYNT, GRBK, COTY (2), CY, PARR, CCG (3), MJCO, MMC, HCOM, IVC, PAH, TE, VEEV, MGPI, HDS, ALOT, PW, NUAN (6), AAP, INTX, IRT, CAPL, LOB, GVP (2), SNBC, HAYN (9), IIVI (5), BSM, USDP, EDGW, UGI (2), FRAN, MNK, WPT, GMCR (4), TRMR (2), SSRG (2), AJSB, MIC, DW (4), MKGI, MC (2), VALU, FMO, OLN (2), GOOG (2), CRM (5), DNB, DY (6), RDI, MUX, MCBK, FLDM (6), SGMS, SCYX, RIBT, PRSS, RSYS, XHR (2), STL (2), CIFC, SSI (4), LIQT, PENN, JACK (6), OCN, LITE (4), CLRB, FOSL, CNX (18), SUME (8), BXMT (8), PEIX (2), CIO, WGP (2), RPXC (5), COO, ARMK (3), KIN, GSAT, CUNB, SHAK, ARCW, EVC (3), CRVW, W, CTXS (2), INTX (2), NETE, SLNMOB, AXSM, SQ, BDGE (3), SAR, MUX, SCYX, CIFR, ARES, PATK, SN, APO, TSLX, THST, SGEN, GTE, ROVI, IILG, TGT, FFIN, SLM.OB, AAP & SWKH

Form 4's (Insider Sales): ORA, HON, MAN, FELE, ZEN, BDX (11), FNF (5), CHMG, WAT, METR, WTX, TSC, MTD, PETS, CME, UBSH, PGND (5), ININ, MMM (2), KMB (2), PBPB, AEP, BSET (4), GM, STMP (2), SHW (2), CBSH (3), SPKE, ALLY (5), DRE, MBVT, CUNB (3), LKFN, ARTNA, MCBC (4), STLD (2), POWI, SCI, TEL, TRST (12), SON, THG, FMER, ZION, PFS, JBL (4), CB, RLJ (5), RRC, VSAT, QCOM (9), CHE, PRXL, LBY, EGBN, TYL, ALOG, UVV, COMPR, CMCSA (5), ANET, MO, TTEK (12), WYN, RARE, SCSS, UTHR, JNPR, STTT, G (2), VLO (2), BRKS, COHR, SAR, RNG (4), ROYE, SIRO (3), BFAM (2), MON (11), DATA, KFRC (2), KWR, RJET, HUBS, LABL, WETF (2), COTY, PED, CWCO (2), DAL, ESNC, MMC, PB, VRX, ZLTQ, FARM, CFNL, USCR, CVG, VEEV, ABC, LSTR, CAKE (2), ARAY (4), EQR, ADT (10), NWS, SCHL, ITW, TYC (4), NUAN (6), MATX, PAYC (4), SBH, XEC, TRGM, SSNI, HAYN (8), EBTC, EVOL, UNH, ADSK, FLXS, PSB, LOCK, NVRO (2), WFT, WDFC, CRI, SRMC, GPS (2), GMCR (4), DLTR (2), EQIX, CXW, ECOM, ALGT, INTU (7), ALKS, JAKK, DW (7), PLD, SYY, SHLM, EPAY, DHI, SNTA, PXD (2), TRIP, SMLR, LUV, HRTG, LARK, GOOG (5), CRM (4), DNB, ECL (2), MSCI, SNCR, ACTG (2), FLDM (5), AON, BSTC, JBT, KEYS (8), SFNC, XEC, FISV, STL (2), POOL (2), VG, EGOV, ALTR, AMSF (6), JACK (7), CEVA, LITE (4), CRVL, EMKR, PCRX, FFP (2), PCTY (2), GSBC, FBHS, SMTC, JAZZ, MCK, CNX (2), RSTI, NFLX (2), INVN, WGP (2), RPXC (7), AMTD (4), LMAT (2), FICO (2), PMBC, UA (2), TBPH (3), DXCM (2), NILE, AVID, QLYS, GIMO, IMDZ, CORT, MPWR (2), EVC, RMD, OTIC, TC, FB, YDLE, HAIN, AXP, WFC, XCO, HCOM , MMC, SLNMOB, IT, UNH, FOX, IBM, ECOM, ZIXI, AON, WDAY, PAHC, TUBE, BDGE (3), EDC, LEG, ORA, PDCE, LDL, JNJ, WYN, MKTO & MCHP (3)

So...it's weird when you see a bunch of buys & sells for the same ticker & I honestly don't know why they do it like this. It comes down to this weird secrecy thing, it seems. Most often, the company's filing these come off as deceptive. Some of them just balance the scales but many of them have more buys than sells today. Sometimes it is the inverse. You really have to pay attention to the denominations that these companies are trading. For example, the Monsanto (MON) shares being bought by insiders were just silly. The denominations were like 43 shares bought at some cheap price. I don't know. That definitely stood out as did the TRST buys & sells making a pretty level playing field...whatever. Please definitely do your own due diligence on any of these tickers that pop out as you.  Some may be more misleading than not.

That being said & because I want to keep it brief, I will just tell you a few things that stood out for me. One was CLMS...that particular company that also holds the CCD ticker & has been inside buying for months. Another that caught my eye was CNX because my good friend Greg & I have been watching it for awhile now while waiting for oil to make a comeback. I hope he sees this blog post tonight.

Other than that, I'm just going give the rundown of CFO's buying today which included insiders from: CRBP, HAYN, ADT, MGPI, ANVW, EGHT, JACK, UGI, IIVI, MON, SLTD, ARMK, EVC, TTEK, BZH, MAIN, PZZA, CNX, BXMT, SUME, FLDM, FOSL & LITE. The largest monetary purchase I saw today was for CTXS with over $10 million worth of shares purchased.

On the sale side, the CFO's selling shares of their companies are employed by: JACK (yes...very two faced from the buy side but balance the numbers yourself), MCHP, EVC, WGP, ACTG, LSTR, RPXC, KEYS, FISV, INTU, JBL, AJSB, PSB, SCHL, FARM, MCBC, PB, CWCO, DAL, RRC SPKE & FNF. The largest monetary dump of shares on Tuesday that I saw went to GOOG with just over $75 million worth of shares sold. Many of the GOOG shares sold were from Brin Sergey (co-founder) who has been selling shares in bulk for months now.

Anyhow, I need to do my personal homework now so that I can decide my trades before I hit the slopes. I wish that I had a nice powder stash at the mountain but it's too early in the season to find those. Either way, I hope I find the right trades tonight to set up for the morning so that I can make a little extra money while enjoying my favorite past time. I also hope that everyone reading this is able to find a lot of green in their portfolio tomorrow.

GLTA

1 comment:

  1. What is your take on CY? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete