Saturday, November 7, 2015

Friday, November 6, 2015 Insider Transactions that I Tracked

Happy weekend fellow traders & investors!

Today, I post via blog for the first time ever & I hope it makes it easier to track all those inside trade I spew out at you on Facebook. I had a wonderful week in DUST but sold all of it. I'm hoping for a dip next week to ride the next rally to $50...maybe...wishful thinking but I've been there before. Either way, enough about me, here are a bunch of the insider transactions that came through the wires on Friday, November 6, 2015:

Insider Buyers (Form 4's): AYR, OPK, GLRE, QTM, EGP, BRT (4), TIPT, LFKN, AXDX, PPBI, BYBK (2), BMTC, OLN (10), IFMI, DCB, CBFV, SPLP, GER (2), GMZ (2), BMAQ, HLS, MFSF, FEYE (2), GXNC, GNC, SVBI, TEX (4), AMRC, BHRT, BKU, PBIB, MPSX, XRM, TAXI, ACSF, CLF, TSC, BCBP (9), SPNC, SKY, FNRN (2), FCN, NOA, JYHW, ACW, CWGL, ANGI (2), MTBC, SYY (2), ENDP & COTY (3)

13D's: EZCH, ANAC, CWST, EGY, MHGC, ALSN, VIP, IFMI, ANGI (+), INNL, PDII, SNAK (+), DXYN, TGI, DMTX, MORE, BCRX (+), KCG, TMPS, RDI, BTA, TGI (-), PDII & TGI

13G's: LHO, WTW, LORL (+), BBG, MSTR, TTPH, ORN (+), MXE (-), GLDD (+), SRI (-), SPW (2), JAH (-), IQNT (-), IPHI (2), IMPV (2), GRP/U (+), CTRN (-), RXDX (-), EXPE (-), EQY (-), EPAM (-), ANH (-), AXL (+), ESV (+) & ECOS

Insider Sellers (Form 4's): MSCC (5), SAM, SKYE (3), CRL, LAWS, TSS, HRG, MMM, HPY (2). BPOP, CSL, TFSL, IBKR (4), AVY, PSX, EW, VRTX, NEOG, ATR, ATO, VLO (2), SANM, EL (2), CLX (2), UA, TWC, DLB, DAL, NWLK, ECL, AYI (2), XYL, SYK, HSIC (2), BSFT (2), TYL (2), CBZ, WWWW, STE, SIVB, GLPI, KCG, OPHT, LNG, MA, CEVA, SCHW, GBX (4), RCL, RRC, STRZA (2), SYNA (2), POOL, AAPL, NFLX (3), PYPL, VAR, MPWR, NOW, OFIX (4), LLPT (2), LION, CNS, NEE, STBA, WST, PKD, CIEN, FLDM, CTB, FAST, AVA, ATHN, WSTG (2), HPY (3), WM, DLR, PCCC, CSH, GNTX, UVE, MNTA, OA, STL, STI, SBCP, BELFB, IQNT, AXL, SABR, BANF, SCOR, AFG, BSX, CBU, SUPN, VASC, UTHR (3), BBT, USB, SSB, CY, CBU, CAR (2) ,WTR, XYL, AGII, HSIC (3), HUBS, WAFD (2), IIVI, AMSF, COSM, PFPT, GBX (3), RDI, FUL, IM, CAC, CRUS, KLAC, SMLR, POWI, YELP, DORM, PFSI, FIBK, STX, MKTO, CTIC, GCI (2), CPF, SKYW, HA, SGEN, EBS, MXL (2), W (2), LOOS (4), IRMD, CPF, CTB, EW, BELFA, PCLN, WSTC, SANM, DY, AFG JIVE, AEGN, CBZ (3), WTR, AMSF, CPF (2),IRMD & CSC

Since this is my first time blogging ever, I'm just going to apologize in advance for any editorial errs. I'd typically remind all of the traders that followed my prior posts on Facebook pages like Swing Trade Pro to pay attention to the repeat buyers for companies such as: TIPT. OLN, BHRT, CWGL, COTY & more. I'll likely create a watchlist to pay attention these tickers & the other noteworthy buys. Another thing I like to track is when a CFO buys. The CFO buys from yesterday's list include: BMTC, FEYE, GNC, ACSF, MTBC, FCN & BCBP. Personally, I was enthusiastic to see was CLF cross the wires with a buy....perhaps, I should get more before I do miss the ride. The top monetary buy Friday was for SYY with 2 insiders buying over $25 million worth of shares. Finally, CWGL has seriously crossed my wires every trading day for weeks. They literally have a buy everyday. I wonder what they are up to.

13D/G forms I preferred were: ANGI (for multiple inside buyers & a 13D buyer) OLN for having 10 buyers & near $50,000,000. I also had noted that the Baker Brothers had bought BCRX & that Mark Cuban had bought over 5% or RDI. Also, I would like to note the EZCH has made my 13D list several times in the past few weeks. IFMI is my last noteworthy 13D filed yesterday since it made both the 13D list & the insider buying Form 4 list.

Tracking the insider sales into the Q3 earnings reports has been helpful for me. Especially, when I see companies selling off multiple days in advance. As you follow my postings, you will begin to see the repeat offenders in that category. For now, I'll just start with listing the companies whose CFO's sold shares which included: NEE, CSH, IBKR, STX, CBU, AYI, GLPI & IM. Some of the highest monetary sales were KCG with nearly $24.5 million worth of shares sold followed by MSCC with almost $16 million worth of shares sold. Other notable sales were GBX, AYI, BPOP, PSX, AAPL & NFLX.

I hope that somebody out there finds this useful. Good luck in the market next week!

Please note that any ticker symbol followed by a number indicates the number of individual buyers/sellers. If there is a + or - sign next to the ticker, it means that a hedgefund has either increased or lowered their position in that particular symbol.

3 comments:

  1. Tonia, your consensus on Dust is spot on imho! I hope you continue these blogs and just do not beat yourself silly and become completely exhausted both physically and mentally! I loved this blog!!!!
    If you can, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonia, your consensus on Dust is spot on imho! I hope you continue these blogs and just do not beat yourself silly and become completely exhausted both physically and mentally! I loved this blog!!!!
    If you can, PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!!!

    ReplyDelete