Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Red Market While I Skied

Honestly, I was supposed to train today for my next Alpine Certification as a Professional Skier. I blew it off because I was obviously glued to the market while my daughter was eating breakfast. That was when I knew that neither of us would realistically make it on time & that I needed to set up my buy & sell orders so that I could just go skiing without my mind elsewhere. Days like today cause me to make dumb decisions so I've learned it's best to walk away. Luckily, I was in good bets...yes, bets. They were educated bets but still bets. I ended up selling most of my DUST at some point today & holding majority of the TVIX shares that I still possess. My prediction was for a red day today followed by a fairly volatile, turbulent Thursday & Friday. Now that I'm seeing the other markets reacting to our red day & the futures, I'm happy I'm still holding my insurance. I have a couple longs that I never really disclose but they should weather the next couple of sessions well. I'm glad I ultimately did chose skiing today (though I missed training) versus being a stock jock & making a bad decision.

I'm going to keep this short because I'm fairly exhausted & would like to get some sleep tonight so that being said, here were the insider transactions that I was able to track today:

Form 3's: ANTH, APT, CLH, SSH, SSD, RESX, LNC, JBHT, ZDPY (2), YOD, WWW, VRNS, CLX, LOB, AMCC, PCM, PCQ, PCK, PZC, PCN, PTY, ST, ENLK, PFL, ABT, PFN, PGP, PHK, DFRG, PKO, BPMC, PMF, TEN, PML, PMX, PNF, PNI, PYN, RCS, VWR, LFVN, IACI, FLO (2), ICUI, MDU, SBUX, CABO, CTIC, AFCO, GST & CSWC (2)

13D's: FCPT, GCI, ETH, FOUR, AER, FSC, ICON, AMPG, VIV, NEOT, STLY, VNGM (3), DRYS, FOUR, ETH, TGNA, TGB, FCPT & ADTM

13G's: COLL, HLX, BDMS, PLPC, K, GVI, CLY, AGFS, ACUR, PSTI, CRDC, IXYS, IVAC, IESC, ONCS, RXII, HURC, HWCC, HOFT (2), HCCI, HAYN, HWKN, HVT, HDNG, GIFI, VGGL, GCO, SBBP, PLOW, CPA, DISH, DRH, FSYS, FWRD, FLXS, RWT, CCRN, FINL, CCO, FSAM, IILF, INS, CSL, FENX, FSS, FRPH, ETH, ESIO, DXYN, FSC, ELON & XOXO

Form 4's (Insider Buys): CONN, OPK, JASN, TRC, CPE, RVLT, THG, NYMX, CVGI (2), ASFI, SXC, EML, GLYE (5), GRDH, FAV, NEWT, DHG, TIPT, DVN, BV (2), KRO, CVLY, HOSS (2), UVFT, HCI, NOG, MW, CBNKA, JMP, AEO, RT, EXAS, JASN, TAX, CLX, ACRS, EVBS, SHLD, WBA, NWIN, DFRG, ROYL, HCAP, STRM (5), THR, BNED, NC (9), GROW, TUES, PCAR, SMLP, GST, AYR, CSWC, IDI, ADTM, CCD, PSX & FUND

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): SOHU (2), ORI, MEG, ALJ, CCL (7), RESX, CUK (9), ININ(7), ABM (9), CHMT (7), PDCE (9), LIME, FITB (2), LAYN, ETSY (2), RLH (6), AKAM, CTBI (2), ABT, KATE (6), RDNT (3), ROL (2), UNTD (2), PVTB (3), ALSK (2), URG (10), URG (10), SHLM (9), AR (6), AM (4) & UHS (2)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): VLGEA, NAII, CBDS, PYDS, TTGT (2), CTAS, CNA, DVN, GNMCA, VICL (2), WEIN, CCL (2), BANR, CUK (2), TEX, TGT (8), ININ (4), LTC (4), FDS (2), NFG, CHMT (7), TECD, CHUY, CVS, MNTA, NVRO, SPLK, CHGG (7), LC, OLLI, PHMD, FES, OPHT, CL, LIND, PF, SFS, ICE, CBG, CVT (2), PVTB (3), SPSC, ENSG (2), NBIX (6), PDCE (4), GEVO (4), EOG, RKUS, ALSK (2), PNRA, URG (3), SHLM (9), ECHO (3), CRM, LMAT, DXCM, TUBE (2), CBMX (2), FB, MCI, VABK, SXC, CTSO, CMPR, TECD, MNGA, CW, VGR & SFS

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): CTSO, NXTD, POND, AAP, HOS, ETSY (2), CBOE, CTBI, ROL (2), CRVL, DOV & UHS (2)

I didn't take a heck of a lot of notes because I started late but I can say that OPK had the largest insider buy today & where CRM had the largest insider sale. I can also say that Carl Icahn increased his stake in GCI. That's all for tonight.

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment