Thursday, January 7, 2016

Insider Trading is Quieting Down for a Minute

So I said I'd be back to blogging the insiders right after the New Year but I clearly lied. Sorry for any of my readers that were counting on me. The fact of the matter is that the amount of forms that poured through from December 31st overwhelmed me. There was definitely a lot of behind the scenes business going on the last day of 2015 & they finally all pushed through yesterday. The forms that you'll see on my list tonight are from January 4, 2016 to current (all with filing dates from today - January 7, 2016). I hope that everyone was able to hedge some of their investments or buy some securities during this turbulent start to 2016. TVIX has been my saviour & I'm still holding. In my opinion, tomorrow is going to be much of the same as today. It's going to take a hot minute to get back to green. That being said, I'm still awaiting my clearance shares of Disney (DIS) that I've been patiently awaiting to average out my $105 shares. Other than that, I'm really not in a lot of trades & will enter all trades I make with extreme caution & a plan. That being said, here are the insiders that I saw today:

Form 3's: ORRF (2), TGI, HBP, TRMK, BPOP, LABL, ZDPY (4), SHW, LXU, BIOA, LEG, UPS, HF, EPAM, AM, AR, HEAR, EPD, CCC, BBT, RCAP, TMO, KOP, RPT, COKE, H (10), FLML, OFS, PH, WG (2), MGI (3), FFKT, ARDX, NCMI, SWAY (8), MOBL, WLH & AROC

13D's: CO, STKL, SNSS, RICE, GFY, AMID, EGF, ATAI, DSWL, ONCE, MBLX, WUBA, SNSS & CLRX

13G's: ENCR (-), SFUN (+), EHIC (+), NOAH (+), MR (-), MCUR (-) (2), SINA (+), AMRC (-), RESN (-) (3), CSWC (-), AFSI (-), WLKP, EVHC, UCTT (-), IVZ (-), LM (-), CAC (+), CALM (-), CVU, BTG (+), CSS (-), BKE (-), BWLIA, BTN (+), AVNW (+), AIT (-), BRX (-), AGX (-), ASYS (-), ETM (+), ATLO (+), ALG (-), AVX (-), LPSN, EQT & MR (-)

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AYR, OPK, ANDE (13), BMNM, ORC (2), NEWT, FMNB (12), DNBF (5), BKEP (2), FCT, FTT, NR, CW, XGTI (3), CZNC (17), COL (4), FDBC (4), SPE, RELV, FAV, BKH (4), PEYE, TIPT, GOOD, LOV, CPE, USMD (12), CBAN, FFBC (14), MDBX, PCAR (8), FBP (8), AMIC, NAKD, CMS, HCI, DCBF, ACN (8), D, CERU, SBCP, UFCS (2), RPRX, GBCS, RICK, SAGE (2), EXA, UVFT, ARQL, RPT, CNBKA, PWON (5), ED (9), HALO (2), UDR, GALT, AEL, CPBX, JNS, BBEP, STAA, NXTD (3), NNUTU, CEQP, APPF, L, IDI, HQH, MEDD, GSBD, LXRP, PPBI (6), GBT (2) & MDSY

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): DE, AMC, XOM, ESOA, DRQ, RDNT, MERC (7), LXU, OLP (22), MDBX, ROCK (5), BKEP, CLD (6), TLN (3), MCF (3), NEWR (3), PSTI (8), MDA, TNET, CPB (8), EPD, SGMS, PARR, CARB, SNCR (6), KRC (6), LNKD, DFT (3), STAA, CTO, OVAS, NCMI, MMI (2), PAGP, JMI (7), ARR (10), DMD, AHS (3), SN (3), AEGN & MB

Form 4's (Insider Sales): ANDE (13), THFF (2), ECOM, SAM, DCI, CHH, NBTB (2), L, CTG, CLNT, AMWD, ZAYO (2), UNF, MERC (7), EPAY, FBP (8), RGR, EW (2), OXY, SEDG, HBI, SCSS, ACN (7), NUBA, FNSR, ADSK, ADI, VRA, DMND, MOH, PARR, PYDS, ICE (2), PEN (2), PGTI, NBL, LRN, EGLT, BSX, EXR (2), VRNS, JAZZ, RSPP, UTHR (2), ALB (2), CAG, SGMS, NRCIB, TESO, EVRI (3), PBIP (2), JASN (7), AMRI, CARB, HALO (2), PNK, KLAC (2), SNCR (2), GES (2), LARK (2), RJET, JNS, SWHC (3), KRC (7), GNCMA, JBLU, TGTX, LNKD, FB, ELLI, CAMP, CPT (6), FES (3), QVCA, LMCA, RLD, MACK, DIOD, MOB, IONS, SPWH, CAKE (6), VEEV, TRUP, MMI (2), VR, AHS (5), XTLY TSO, LBRDA, SN (6), UHLN, CARA, MB (2) & PAHC (2)

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): SYPR, AMC, XOM, ESOA, CHD, RDNT, PZZA, FDX, NEWR (3), SABR (2), BSRR & CRM

Because I don't want anyone to follow what I suggest during this volatile period, I'm just going to give you a short closing here from today. First off, we often see "acquirements for $0" that counter the insider sales of the same ticker. We also see the opposite. Often times, when this is occurring it is due to changes in the Board or in Management (not always but often). But...there are sometimes where we see insiders buying & selling the exact same stocks at the same time, though. I track these but don't typically share it in the blog. This will be the only thing extra I will share with you tonight.

The first I have listed is ANDE where 13 insiders bought & sold the stock. ANDE actually had more selling going on than buying but masked it by having forms on both sides. The next is FBP with more insiders buying, then ACN with more insiders buying, Halo with more insiders buying & finally JNS with more sales than purchases.

All in all, the insider transactions have finally quieted down enough for me to blog so I will have one for you to use in your homework toolkit for the weekend. That's all I have for tonight.

GLTA


No comments:

Post a Comment