Wednesday, January 20, 2016

No Time - 13D/G Quickie



I didn't have a ton of time to do anything today as my little girl has a fever & some sort of illness. Tomorrow may be much of the same & if so, I will take her to the doctor. Either way, I did collect 13D's & G's today so I may as well share. Here's what I gathered. I wish I could have grabbed more but as mentioned, time was of the essence so this report is a quickie.

13D's: DSKY, HFFC (-), BITI (-), AQXP (+), XONE (-), LOV (-), SHAK (+) (2), SBSA (-), AMS, ENLK, CTRP, TNGO, AER (-) & CRVP (-)

13G's: PTLA, GYRO, CPTP, HOS (-), SEIC (-), SPSC (-), RBCN (-), VG (-), WNS (-), GAIA (+), GTT (+), NCI (-), KNL (-), HEI/A (-), CVCO (-), AMBR (-), SCSS, AKRX (-), SASR (-), RPXC (-), TFM (+), ASBC (-), PGTI (-), FWRD (-), FRGI, QUOT, SRPT (-), SHAS (-), WIFI (+), LMOS, GLGLG (-), CPHD (-), RUSHA (-), CATO, RUSHB (-), MGRC (-), LKFN (-), MBFI (-), DW (-), RATE (+), VRTU (-), MTN (-), CHEF (-), GNRC (-), MTD (-), MOG/A (1), THR (-), TRND (-), TWER (-), ESE (-), EDR (-), BUSE (-), BUSE, FLDM, SALE, CVT, TXTR, DCI (-), NDSN (-), NEWP (-), DDC, NOA, EXLS, PCCC (-), AWRE, NWPX (+), NRIM, PKE (+), PICO (-), AWRE, PCMI (+), PRCP (+), PRIE, FOR (+), III, TIAOF, TRCO (-), PEIX, TPUB (-), VER/PF, NDRM, MRKT (-), BRCPF (-), HURC, ZGNX (+), HCOM (-), NRX (+), SALE (-), FLDM (+), EXLS (+), NDSN (+), DCI (+), NOA (+) & DDC (-)

I don't typically give out the increases nor decreases but I did tonight because it's such a short report. For anyone seeing this for the first time, the plus sign is an increase to their stake & the minus is obviously a decrease or possibly sell out completely. If it's not marked then it is a new position or a new buy of 5% or higher into the investment. You will see some repeats. The first that comes up is for BUSE. The reason is that some hedge sold their stake in BUSE but someone else took a new position of 5% or higher in BUSE today. I know DCI & SALE both had similar occurrences & there may be others that I'm failing to mention.

On that note, we have a super green Asian Market view right now which will likely spew into a green European Market & then a green US open. There are many reports tomorrow such as the Jobless Report at 8:30 a.m. EST, the Natural Gas at 10:30 a.m. EST & then the Oil at 11:00 a.m. EST. Out of pure speculation here, I'm calling a green day until that Oil Report comes through & then back to volatility. That being said, my plan tomorrow is to enter TVIX during the rally in the morning sometime before 11 a.m. EST.

Well, that's all I have folks unless you want me to bring up the Julian Baker & AQXP. I hope everyone plays smart tomorrow.

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment