Thursday, January 21, 2016

13G's Only Again

Again I had a very sick child consuming most of my attention throughout the day. I personally, barely traded. I only bought some TVIX because we were amidst a green day & I anticipate a Friday sell off in the US. Currently, futures are red so I believe I made the right choice but who knows. A lot can happen throughout the night. Regardless, until things stabilize, I do not mind holding insurance. That all being said, I did not get a heck of a lot of time to gather data either. I did collect a handful of 13D's & many 13G's for everyone to review. Hopefully, they help somebody with their investments &/or trading. Here they are:

13D's: ARDX (+), BBI, ATROB (-), TOPS (+), ENOC (-), ROCM, GYRO & ICON (+)

13G's: BEAT (+), EGAN (+), ELY (+), DWCH (-), DSU (+), SONA (-), STRM (-), SSAC (+), GNVC (+), BDSI (+), ACTL, SFOR, CSPI (+), HMLP (-), TYPE (+), MSM (+), RYAM (-), AFMD (+), APPS (+), PLBC (+), NVDQ (-), GRUB (+), FTAI (-), PVAH (-), SIMH, CUI (-), AMDA, AAVL (+), NEPT (-), COG, PBF (-), NOR, PATI (-), MOS (-), STR (-), QNST (-), BIDU (-), EDU (+), MR (+), CPTP (-), BKS (-), OPOF (-), CIA (-), NVMI (-), SPNS (-), ELRN (-), HOMB (-), SYBT (-), KEN (+), QADA (+), BEL (-), BIT (+), BKT (-), BSE (-), BYM (-), EFT (-), EVV (-), GDF (+), HIO (-), TWI (+), HIX (+), HDGE (+), SPY (+), MYM (-), PZC (-), QQQX (+), SFY (+), SSGA (+), USA (-), BIG (+), ANF (+), WBAI (+), ATHM (+), TOUR (+), PBF (+), AAWW (-), BOKF (+), CRR (+), TDW (+), LPSN (+), HLF (+), BOI (-), IGI (+), OFS (+), TRLA (+), Z (+), BH (+), KIPS (-), SUN (+), MWE (+), MECK (+), RBCN (-), VGI (-), RTEC (+), SGIA (+), SAFM (-), SCSC (+), SWM (-), SCHL (-), SCHM (-), SEAC (+), CKH (+), AIV (+), WRI (+), DRH (+), VEEV (+), EDR (+), RUSH (-), UDR (+), FR (+), HME (+), REG (+), SHOPRA (+), SLGN (-), X (-), SPW (-), UCTT (+), ANX (-), CPF (-), SRI (+), ELOS (-), SPIR (+), SSD (-), SCVC (+), SAMG (-), SMP (+), SMRT (+), STRT (+), SCX (-), EBIO (+), STLY (-), SGI (+), PAYC (+), RDHL (-), CBST (-), NAME (+), DMD (-), SILC (+), AVTH (+), ZTHO (-), MTBC (+), GFIG (+), LLY (-), BCEI (-), BEAT (+), QURE (+), AEPI (+), CNAT (-), LGIH (-), FMI (+), BGFV (+), POWR (-), AEPI (-), FLCY (-), SWN (+), RYN (+), REX (+), RBC (-), PCAR (-), HMLP, EGRX (2), TTWO, SNAK, FTAI & CUI

There's a ton happening in the 13G world this time of year. I made notations next to many of them but some of them were new positions & some were forms filled out with zero shares. There are also a few repeats on the board but that's because I had multiple forms that I viewed over the course of the day. Either way, I hope to have more content for you tomorrow so that everyone has a lot to review over the weekend. Following the insiders definitely gives us a lot of clues as of what is going on in the companies that interest us.

I hope everyone finds green tomorrow!

GLTA


No comments:

Post a Comment