Friday, April 1, 2016

Surprise....Here's the Insider Transactions from the Last Day of March


Today was my last day teaching in March. My market schedule is opening as my skiing schedule is winding down a bit. Hopefully, I can make up the gains on my losing long positions now that I'm back to trading (for the most part). All I can say about my favorite stock at the moment is, "Yay! FDA...thanks for 2!" Anyhow, that being said, here were the insiders that I tracked on Thursday, March 31, 2016.

Here we go:

13D's: NMRX, MBRX, CKEC, POWR, PRXI, IAIC, NERV, FNTC, AM, AFMD, GDOT, FNTCU & DSKX

13G's: RTRX, CECE, ALQA & IVD

Form 3's: ROII, PSF (2), PGRE (3), GRR, RNP, FOF, JNP, RFI (2), RQI (2), UTF (2), INB (2), ULUR, KINS, FOF, SAVE, MNOV, SPWR, MN, LL, SPRT, NAKD, URRE, SHLD, STRS, AMBC (2), EIGR (2), FOXF & TLGT

Form 4's (Insider Buyer):  OPK (2), HT, ATSG (2), DRE, WHLR, FAV (2), ICTV, ACNB, PLPB (2), KFS (3), CNBKA (2), TIPT, ERC, PHIL, TROW (6), LLY (2), GPC (2), AMNB (12), IAIC, ULUR (2), RCPI, BRID, RIBT, JYNT (2), GRR, IFN, CLIR (3), MVBF (4), SAVR (2), SPRT, FMBM, CDOR, OGS (6), AIMT (2), SHLD, JMP, VVUS, MRTX, LPG, HEP, VMEM, POPE (2), AGM (3), FLWS, AMBC (2), BAMX, BFS, PRSI, SMLP, NRE, BLMT, FTF, AGC, RVA-AX (2), BPMX, CMCT (5), ANSS, AEL & BEL

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): IEGH, TJX (4), KINS, ROYL, SAVE, ZION (2), VEEV, FIS (16), GEVO (6), GI (2), SCI (2), CAC (5), DPDM, HABT (3), HBNC (3), GPX (10), SALELSCC, RM (2), UNTD (3), GXP, HASI (11), LDOS (12), BPI (15), NSP (3), GOOG & FIT (2)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): ROYL, DRE, WATT, SYK, CACI (2), PLAY, SYRG, FUL, SMSI (2), ATR, CPSI, PRXL, POPE, ATU, TROW, SCHW, GPC (2), ALOG, SAFT, TDG, INAP, KAMN, ROST, LDL, OXY, ANSS, FRED, VEEV, VTR, AGIO, EIG (3), RNR, HCN, IR, ARO, MLNX, MET, PXD, GEVO (6), MVBF, MIK (8), EQR, NTGR, XRAY, CHDN, IDT, HDS, AM, NVDA, PRSC, MLHR, FLWS (4), AEL, HMN, CRWS (2), RSPP (2), HBNC (5), DWRE (2), OPHT, NKE, SHLD, AVAV, GLF (5), FINL (2), DCO (2), BCEI, NHI, CME, BFB, O (2), CMC (2), ESND, ADBE, INAP, LSCC, TBI, ACHC (6), HEP, AMGN, AGM (4), AMBA, MPV, HFC, FB (2), FPRX (3), ICUI (2), UBFO, SWKS, MINI, NSP, BPI (10), LMCA, QVCA, RSG, W (2), SFS, GOOG, CUT, CVT (2), FIT (2), MTVC, HMN, BRO, Z, LBRDA & AM

Form 4's (Insider Disposals at $0): BKE, GBL, NSC, HHS, WRLD (10), HABT (3), LDOW (2) & FIF (2)

The highest insider buyer today goes to NLN with two insiders buying $2,583, 612 with the largest stake in the business purchased via Form 4 that passed through on Thursday. The second largest that I was able to catch was for ICUI at $4,622,730 worth of shares purchased. The CFO's that I noticed buying work for: ULUR, ACNB, KFS & MTCB.

The largest insider sale that I saw for Thursday went to AM with insiders selling around $178 million worth of company shares. In second place for sales on Thursday is Faceboo (FB) $132.5 million worth of company shares. The CFO's that I saw selling worked for: MTBC, FPRX, LSCC, FINL, FLWS, CACI, GEVO, LBRDA, LMCA & QVCA.

I'll totally write a more in depth report tomorrow. It just so happens I had an amazing day skiing (teaching "All Mountain Skiers") on Thursday so I'm a bit beat. I hope everyone is able to find green in their portfolio tomorrow. Your welcome for me not April Foolsing you....seriously...this is for real. Good luck on your pranks.

GLTA


No comments:

Post a Comment