Saturday, April 16, 2016

Smoke Signals - Insider Transactions from Friday, April 15, 2016


As I've been taking a break from Facebook & other social media over the course of the past week, I still felt that a blog for Friday's insider transactions that I tracked would be in order as it is actually a very small list. We are headed back into our major Q1 earnings reports beginning this week & wish I had tracked & blogged more over the past month to help everyone follow the insiders but I really wasn't able to. The only one that stuck out that reports next week (to me) was SYK but they've had insider sales since I began the blog & before so not much has really changed there. Hopefully, some of these transactions will help you with your decisions to buy, sell or hold during the upcoming reports. That being said, I will just start with the light list of tickers from Friday now.

13D's: DLBDF, EJ, PTX, SCON, CHRS, VKTX, SNTA, CKEC & APHB

13G's: HCFB, EGRX, SYBT & LPLA

Form 3's: MITK, LEGX (2), BKJ, JAGX, PLAY, MPG, JIVE, ZIXI, ATU, KMPH, CTXR, TALN, BPMC, HMST, KIN & VIRT

Form 4's (Insider Buys): ROX, YORW (5), FBP (11), CH (5), LAQ (5), ISL (4), IF (4), DCA, DNP, FMER, SVBI (4), HIIQ, MMAC, ERC, DSU, AMAR, EEI, SCG (2), STAG (6), LII (9), NTRI, X, CUBE, OZRK (2), PTIE, VKTX, SNAK, LIFE, NYMX, SCHL, FCD (2), LMRK, INQD (2), WNRL, ABE, FTF & BLSP

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0):  BONT, PLAY (7), JAH (6), MNTA (6), RLH (6), UCTT, OC (2), , VEEV, BPI, WYNN (8), DDR, LEN (8), PTIE (3), KRC (7), HMST, LOV, KTOS (8, TDW (2) & INQD (2)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): PYDS, AMWD, GBP (11), UNF, CMN, ISCA, CUNB (2), PRGS, RE, FANG, ACXM, GBX, MBRG (3), SYK, CYNO, FPRX, PLAY, LBY, A, VRTX, PFG, MEET, GLPI, CVLT (5), TLRD (9), PRTA, TYPE, IR (2), ABMD, ANTM, SONC, VEEV, ATLC (2), AXTA, RGNX, KMX, BPI, HYGS, GRUB (2), DAL, ATU, FDS (2), EXPR, JAZZ (2), TBK, CBG, BFB, HMTV, IPCC, CMC, DISCA, FLTX, LARK, NEOS, LOCK, WDAY, ICUI, IPCC (2), SNCR, NXTM, STXS, SLGD, MIDD (2), PFSW, MMI, YELP, MKTO, KW (6), HDP, NPTN, NOW (2), PMST, QVCA, SCHL, MNGA, SWKS, KTOS (7), OMER, MAC, PIP, GDDY, SUM, ILMN, HCA, TDW (2), UNXL, JAH (2), VRNT, EBF, EA, IPAR, SUM, LVNTA & COMM

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): JAH (11), COO, CMC, HHC, BPMC, YELP & MRDN

As for all of the tickers above, I like to look for ones that cross several lists or that have had forms filed on multiple days. Since, I haven't been posting my blogs, that may be difficult but if you are looking at the company as or a trade or investment, I would highly recommend looking at their recent filings on an individual basis. Also, be sure to look into the individual company's earning report date as earnings season is again upon us.

I didn't note much on the insider buys side asides that SVBI was Friday's largest insider buy with $775,500 worth of share purchased amongst four registered insiders. The only CFO I saw buying works for FBP which I'd also like to note that their insider buys heavily outweighed their insider sales.

On the sale end, nothing was too crazy on Friday but on Tuesday, April 12th, LM had a huge sale of $673,673,792 worth of shares sold which was far & away the largest insider sale last week. The CFO's selling on Friday, April 15th work for: MAC, GRUB, IPAR, JAZZ, CBG, PSMT, TLRD, KW, CVLT, MBRG & JAH.

As always, I hope this helps somebody out there. Personally, I was hoping to see more oil companies involved with the upcoming Doha meeting on Sunday but oh well.

For anyone who cares, my current positions that I've held through this weekend are in LOCO, SID, TAHO, TAYD, TNK & UVXY. Please do keep in mind that I rarely hold long & that swing trading is what I do best though some of these are "longs" for me meaning I may hold them closer to the FOMC on April 27th.  Have a great weekend!

GLTA




2 comments:

  1. Thanks! How do I follow you? Are you active on Facebook or stock twits? My Facebook is under Author Glenn Langohr and my stock twits is under AUDIOBOOKPRISONSTORIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me :) Yes, I'm on FB, too & run several successful stock groups but am taking a FB break until mid-May. Start with Swing Trade Elite & ask one of the admins to be pulled up to Swing Trade Pro. There are other great groups, too but I chose not to share on this forum. You did find my on StockTwits ;)

    ReplyDelete