Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gone Skiing



Personally, I left the markets early to have an amazing day of spring skiing at Winter Park Resort & Mary Jane because we've had some great spring powder dumps. I sold many of my positions out of fear that the markets would turn while I was away. I also was able to average down on my UVXY shares with a purchase at $14.75. Now, I am feeling safe in the few stocks that I am holding long & am actually pleased with my UVXY position. Regardless, I'll be busy prepping for my daughter's birthday while sneaking away to ski here & there for the rest of this week so I may not be blogging daily. Enough about me, here are the tickers I did collect after I came home from the mountain.

13D's: DLBDF, EJ, PTX, SCON, CHRS, VKTX, SNTA, CKEC, PRCP & GEVO

13G's: HCFB, EGRX, CADT, DTSI & JSD

Form 3's: CFG, CTXR, ZLTQ, FCH (3), AJX, ISSC, POL, CBIO, FBIZ, PWR, AGLE, GTLS, MMC, LAYN, VSTM, REV (2), WY, WDAY, CAPN & VGTL

Form 4's (Insider Buys): AVX (4), CBAY (2), FMER (12), TOMZ, PCTI, IHRC, COG (5), HEOP (3), PNY (12), ERC, DSU, DCA, BNET, ASB (3), KBR (2), CSH, ENSG (3), PHOT, HIIQ, EOG (2), DW (9), SYRG (2), KTEC, RSG & RF (8)

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): BONT (7), SGB (14), MSM, CFG, AMID (3), CAPL, FDEF, MFRM, VIAV, JGW (2), FCH (2), P (9), BAC, G (6), GLW (13), HLS (9), KMX 99), PYPL, ABCO (7), PIR (9), PLCM, RL, NTAP (2), CAR, CBR (6), COHU (4), UMPQ (3), GTLS, PENN, WDAY (7), YELP (5), ZNGA, GRPN (2), FIT, AGM, AR (7), AVGO (5), AM (7), AAPL (3), DXR (2), ZEN (8), RPTP (2), NFX (7), WSM (3), LOV, FB (3), PAYC (4), SN (2), EA, FCPT (5), LOGI (2), SHLM, CDNA (2) & MOV (11)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): HSY, NP, FANG, PLAY (2), LFUS, SFE (3), CAPL, GEVO, CPSS, LDR, IFF, WSFS (5), ALE, CLNT, SEAS, SYK, SCHW, UNF, REX, USG, MFRM, CYNO (3), SNFCA, RMD, ORCL, MPWR, BWLD, AMRK (2), PH, CFI (2), EBF, ALOG, MLHR, GNE, MNTA (6), REGNX, SEDG (2), INCR (2), HON (2), PKI, PCLN, BLUE, BAC, G, GLW (13), LDRH, NHI, CRTO, FITB (9), CVLT (3), GAM, CMI, MKC, CDNS (2), KODK (2), AMT, SONC (2), MIK, SPPI, CRY, DAL, KMX (9), PYPL, KWKAQ, RHT (5), XENT, ABCO (7), IMPR, RARE, MA, VAR (2), EXPR (8), NTAP (2), CAR, EACO, OMC (3), EPAY, SYY (2), PEGA, ENSG (2), GWRE, CL, LMAT, LARK, HUBB, UMPQ (5), LNG, PENN, WDAY (8), ATNI, ZNGA, SPLK (2), BLK (2), GRPN (2), SPWH (2), FIT, AR (7), AVGO (4), IRG (2), AAPL (3), BBY, QVCA, ZEN (8), VDSI, NFX (7), WSM (3), JUNO (2), PGLC, SWKS, FB (2), CUDA (2), INGN (2), AVGR, LOGI (2), VRA, HDP, LIVN, MSM, MDCL, SCHL, ANET, ACM, EA, XCO, CRM (2), MTDR (5), SHLM, PCRX, W (5) & IDTI

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): PGR (3), BDN (5), GRIF (4), FOSL, SCHW, SNV, XCO, CDNS & DXR

I'm going to be brief here as it's almost bedtime & just do the Form 4 buy & sell recap this evening.  One very noteworthy thing from today was that there were many, many more insider sales than insider buys. I didn't really catch all the Form 13's I wanted to because I was at the mountain but most of them were increases in their stakes (not all, though).

On the buying side, the largest purchase was huge & for an OTC solar company called Sunergy Inc. (SNEY) with a whopping $7,354,194,977 worth of shares purchased. I had to pull it up to see the stock but this sub-penny didn't even have a price in Google Finance nor Yahoo Finance & actually went down today. I don't know. That's a lot of money for an OTC solar company, in my opinion. Anyhow, the CFO's that were buying shares of their companies work for: AVX, RSG, NHMD, SGB & ASB.

On the sale side of the Form 4's today, I noticed a lot of oil companies & banks but nothing huge with either. The largest insider sales was for Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings (SPWH) with $64,620,000 worth of shares sold followed by Honeywell (HON) with $30,202,800 worth of shares sold then Facebook (FB) with $20,380,800 worth of shares sold. Delta Airlines (DAL) also had another noteworthy sale of over $12 million worth of shares sold. The CFO's that I saw selling today work for: UMPQ, GRPN, IRG, ZEN, AAPL, AVGO, KMX, AMT, GLW, CYNO, PLAY, VAR, ABCO, CMI, NFX, WSM, CVLT, CUDA, VDSI, EXPR, SFE, CLNT, MNTA & FITB.

Please do your own due diligence before trading or investing in any company. Also, pay close attention to the Q1 earnings season that has really just began. Many insiders do buy or sell a few weeks out based on their earnings reports. As always, I hope this helps somebody out there. Have a great night tonight & best of luck with your positions tomorrow.

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment