Monday, February 15, 2016

13G's Not Included - Insiders From Last Friday

So last week was fun but this week should be more exciting for everyone looking for nice bounce up in our markets. Thankfully, I sold off 95% of my TVIX on Friday. I'll likely shop for another entry into it if it gets low enough but I'm hoping the rally continues all week. I was lucky enough to get into DUST for a great price & wish I held more UWTI for tomorrow but whatever. I'll try for it in the morning but if I don't catch my bid before I head off to teach, it's okay. I also have a biotech that I feel may be a blockbuster & can't wait to see where it goes. Finally, I am looking forward for DIS to bounce back. Let's hope we go green tomorrow & for the rest of the week.

As for my data collecting on Friday, I have everything but the 13G list. It is still far too extensive for me to include. If you are invested in a stock that had a recent 13G filed, I'm sure that you are aware of it. I'll get back to 13G's when the list entails less than 500. That being said, here are the one's I gathered from Friday, February 12:

13D's: CAB, SMID, PTSX, FSNN, YUME, MNOV, GM, TPUB, STON, ATTU, DL, MB, PIP, CANV, DERM, TTNP, WIZD, FIBK, ARWR, SGHS, IHI, MERC, SMLP, UCLE, SCON, ALSN, WHF (2), JONE, BBLU, PICO, ZMH, HMPR, NC (2), CPRT & INFU

Form 3's: UTEK (2), TPUB, FAV, WLTW, MLP, GLBZ, CBL, TXRH, HLIT, EZPW, LNKD, CPIX & HUBB

Form 4's (Insider Buys):  OPK, DLPH, RJF, HCP (2), RRTS (3), BOFI, CIT, CCUR, NYCB, ISTR, UTGN, OLBK, CCNE (18), OFG (3), AFSI, UTGN (3), FMNB (2), CHCO (2), DST, SPA, SNV (8), BBOX, IBTX (2), EBTC (10), ABTX (2), ISBC, MUR, FAV, NWL, PNY (11), BCR (12), SBCF, MSFG, RBPAA, SNBC, AJG, LARK, MLP, CANN, WFBI, OUTR, JMBA, OVCE (7), FNBC, STL, THFF, STI, ROG (4), BID, SPB, C, ALLE, ASMB, AWF, PFLT, EPD, CCP, TAT, IMI, CPHD, AIMC (4), MMAC, AFCB, MMAC, NSH, MERC, NS, CLSN, EEI, UTK (3), DFRG, BYBK, ISTR, FAST, CUB (2), SMLP, ARMK, ESNT (2), OESC, BKD (6), DATA, ASGN, PSX, VLY, FSNN, DSE, CRDC, CAVM, TSO, SC, QTNT, FOX, OI, ARCW & EEI

Form 4's (Insider Acquirements for $0): WEX, VLY, CRDA, DRE (11), IIIN (11), CCUR, USG (10), ZBRA (6), AHL (11), NBBC (7), BPOP (7), OPY (4), TSO (3), ESL (7), MAS (8), CSX (19), WYN, MKSI (5), GOOG, HRS, WAT, NPK (5), CBL, SNBC, SMRT (4), ADM (8), WFBI, KEY, BPL (8), B (14), PNC (8), FBRC (6), MCO (5), NAVG, ALLE (2), DW (2), IR (2), BC (3), CMAM (4), PEB, HBI, REIS (4), LITE, NMIH (5), WCIC (2), PACW, SYK, SGNL, ETM (3), CBG (9), FXNC (2), FIS, FHN (5), DMD, SKYW (9), TNAV (2), COP (11), SLG (3), TNET (3), WERN (2), MSCI (2), OCLT, NAV (2), NEE (8), LNG, WWW (4), ICUI, OESX, TMUS, SSNI (7), PAGP, IHT (3), TWTR (4), CAVM (3), ICPT (5) & R (6)

Form 4's (Insider Sales): MDSO (4), RTNB, THG, ASRV, FNLC (2), USG (10), DRE (4), CLMS, CIEN, AHL (11), PCAR, BKH (7), HTLF (2), CARO (2), NBBC (7), NCS, QCOM, ACGL, CHD, TSO (3), QNST (5), NWL (2), AAP (8), ADX, PEO, MKSI (5), BCR (11), PG, CMI, AJG SMRT (3), FSFG, VRTX, CSL, PBF, AMWD, SPKE, EFX (2), BPL (8), JMBA, SYK, MTH (2), STI, NVIX, FFIV, PNC (8), ROG (3), IDA, L, INDB, EPM, TRMB, ADS, PPS, VASC, NAVG, ALLE, HSIC, TEL, KRO, GLW, DW (2), NATH, DOV, WCN (5), PEB, REIS (4), LITE, DPLO, HOS (4), MCFT, OAK, ULTI (4), HLT, UTX (3), WFT, CCF, SGNL, ETM (2), ZBH (2), NLSN (3), HA, IMS, BLD (3), XOXO, COF (11), CSCO (3), GBX, SMTC, PE, WERN (2), GOOG, OA (2), LNG, WWW (4), GBIM, ICUI, ARMK, ACHI, PARR, SSNI (7), LTC (4), ASGN, OSIS, AWR (1), JONE, PAHC (2), CC (7), GIG, DSPG, R (4), SLM (6), CALX, FFIV, HSIC, SKUL, CSCD, WGL, CBM, CMI & GS

Form 4's (Insider Disposals for $0): NYCB, DRE (4), MMM (2), BWA (12), RHI (4), HRS, WAT, LMRK, EMC (5), WHG, SFG (2), SYK, DMD, TNAV (2), TNET & PAGP

I don't have a ton of notes but I did write down that OPK had the highest buy at nearly $160 million worth of shares on the 12th, they had two more very similar buys on the 8th & 9th. This makes the list a lot & I can't wait to see what happens with it. Also, PSX had another significant purchase from Berkshire Hathaway for almost $80 million worth of shares. PSX was the second highest buy from Friday and has seen the list a lot. I also have the CFO's that are buying shares into their companies work for: BID, RRTS, CRDC, FMNB, OFC, CUB, ROG, OVBC, AAP, NWL, UTGN, BOFI & CAVM.

On the sale side I noted that GS was our largest sale from an insider selling over $355 million worth of shares. JONE was a distant yet significant second with $50 worth of shares. Finally, the CFO's I saw selling work for: EPM, CC, CIEN, MKSI, SLM, CC, AWR, LTC, SSNI, WERN, CSCO, BLD, RRTS, ULTI, HOS, REIS, PEB, WCN, DOV, TRMB, INDB, BPL, SMRT, BCR, QNST, NBBC, BKH, AHL, DRE & CMI.


I am actually going to be teaching skiing every trading day but Thursday this week so may not blog. I'll do it when I can, though. I hope everyone is able to find lots of green in their accounts tomorrow.

GLTA

No comments:

Post a Comment